Chapter 2

The outfits that my best friend picked out was cute or whatever. We have about 15 minutes left until we leave so i'll just listen to some music for now.

"Said lil bitch you can't fuck with me if you wanted. These expensive these is red bottoms these is bloody shoes. Hit the store, I can get em' both I don't wanna choose and i'm quick cut a nigga off so don't get comfortable. Look-" I started rapping because this is my song, but soon get cut off by somebody.

"WHAT DID I TELL YO ASS ABOUT SPEAKING LIKE THAT?" Says my auntie as she enters my room. I decided to play dumb.

"Speaking like what, auntie?" I say playing the innocent role.

"GHETTO! STOP TALKING LIKE A GHETTO, UGLY ASS, BLACK GIRL!"

You see, my auntie has a problem with the way we speak and according to her we talk 'ghetto'. I deadass forgot that there were cameras in here- set up by the one and only, Auntie dumbfuck. Let me know if you like her name. I named her myself and I really enjoy it.

"How can she understand that a Luna is a proper lil thing. Not a ghetto ass girl." I hear auntie mutter. I don't know if she talking to me or herself because i'm too busy in my thoughts.

As you can tell her favorite word is ass. ASS. ASS. ASS. I guess she just likes to speak on the things she doesn't have. 

"DAMN! Sis just got roasted!"  I hear Lucinda say.

Her next favorite word is going to be 'hair' because she barely has that. Her hair is legit 2 inches long.

"Let her be, yo. She'll get used to it, soon." I hear my dad say. Wait! Dad's home? No time for questioning myself he's obviously home if I heard his voice, but what if-

"Bre, if you don't shut the hell up and just see if he's here because you giving me a damn headache." My wolf growls.

Damn! Chill sis. I tell her back.

Ya'll may be confused on something so let me explain. I have two modes. Well two personalities, maybe 3 but that's besides the point. When I know it's time I get into the 'proper' mode and that's basically anything that has to do with business I start speaking- as my aunt likes to call it- 'White'. I promise you it's like everything shuts down in my body and that becomes who I am in that moment. It's the same for when I talk 'black'. Yea, I know. You don't have to tell me. My family is full of stereotypes, but this is a gift that most black people have mastered. It's kinda like when your mom has a meeting with the principal or some people come over your house, she's a totally different person.

"Bre, it's time to go!" Jaden says. I groan in response because I didn't even get to see dad yet. Considering he had just got back from a meeting with another gang leader I needed to see how everything went, because I am soon- to- be- Luna. Instead of complaining more I walk my ass to the car and get in to hear my song playing.

"Pull up to the club and it go up. Make your girl fall in love when I show up

It's not my fault she wanna know me, She told me you was just a homie
She came down like she knew me, Gave it up like a groupie
And that's facts, no printer , Cold nigga turn the summer to the winter
She save me in her phone as bestie, But I had her screaming oh
Yo girl wasn't supposed to text me , You want to know how I know what I know" 

I song my heart out. I literally didn't give a fuck how I sounded. While I was in the middle of singing the chorus some nigga gets in the car and changes the song.

Stasia.

She looks at me and smirks. "The fuck? why you change the song?" I say obviously irritated.

"Well, for one you were hurting my ears-" Stasia starts, but I cut her off.

"Listen up, I'm the Luna! So, with that being said, you watch your tone! Don't forget to bow down bitch!" I say with fake anger and shock in my voice.

"Would ya'll please shut up? Like for real tho we almost to the place." Jaden then says. I didn't even know we was on the road yet.

"You can't tell me what to do!" I say.

"Yeshuh! I just did and i'm older so I can do that." He says as if he was a 5 year old fighting over candy.

"NO YOU CAN'T! Plus i'm soon-to-be luna." I respond while Stasia stares at us, amusement evident in her eyes.

"Exactly, 'soon-to-be' meaning not yet." He says as he sticks out his tounge. I just roll my eyes and mutter 'keep your eyes on the road'.

"Aye?" Stasia questions

"B" I say.

"C" Jaden then says. Stasia groans

"No, but for real. Ya'll wanna hear a joke?" She asks.

"No, but your'e going to tell us anyways." I say.

"Yep! Anyways, If your leg get cut off would it hurt?" 

"Naw, it's gone feel good." Jaden says. The sarcasm was way beyond evident in his voice.

I cut in already hearing this before. "Duh!" I yell.

"How tho?" She ask.

"Your really are slow, huh? Your leg got cut off! of course is gone hurt." Jaden says annoyed. He has anger issues, but hell I can't judge cause I do too.

"Where you gone feel the pain?" Stasia asks ignoring Jaden's remark.

"IN YOUR LEG-" Jaden yells before I cut him off.

"Bro, you not gone feel it in your leg." I say, but he looks confused for a minute.

Stasia then comes in and we both say in sinc "Exactly bruh! How you gone feel the pain in yo leg if you leg is gone." Jaden just looks at us through his rear-view mirror and rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever," Jaden says, then adds "We're here! Remember ya roles! Bri, be careful and don't switch into the wrong mode. Especially the third one we can't have you exposed. Let's roll."

Let the games begin!