Chapter 4

Trevor Jackson will be playing Trey aka Bre's boyfriend.

"These places look dangerous!" Stasia says with a disgusted look on her face as we pass up all the trap houses and shit.

"That's because it is and don't you think you using words too big for your vocabulary." Jaden says.

Him and his sarcastic remarks.

"Stasia, You do know we in the D, right?" I ask.

"Bre?" She asks.

"Yes?" I say.

"You do know that we can't be in the, D, right?" I can't with this girl.

"What you mean, sis?" I knew exactly what she meant.

"The D goes in us. WE don't go in it." She is a trip.

"What D?" This will be awkward for Jaden so I gotta play it cool like I don't what the hell she talking bout.

"You mad stupid, but i'll explain cause I love you." I just roll my eyes at her remark as she continues talking bout the 'D'. "For example, Bre, Jaden's dic-" 

"NO, NO, NO, NO! LALLALLALLALLALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I scream as Jaden just smirks and Stasia giggles. 

Ya lil nasties.

"Anyways, when I mentioned the D I was talking bout the city, as in Detroit." I explain acting as if nothing was said a few minutes ago.

"We are in Michigan, too." Me and Jaden internally facepalm. 

Shiiid we facetabled, facedesk, facefloored, facebed-   All of those sounded so dirty. Y'know you dirty minded when you can take something simple and turn it dirty.

"Bruh, Detroit is IN Michigan." Jaden says fed up with the girl. They low-key like each other he just don't want to admit it.

Soon nobody said a word and the car was filled with silence. Next thing you know Jaden is pulling up at a house. The party. I'on know why I expected the party to be like a wattpad party. Oh! If ya'll don't know what wattpad is it's this awesome app/website that has millions of books of different authors for FREE. I love free shit soooo. You should try it out if you haven't yet. 

"Aye, we here ya'll."  Jaden mentions.

No shit Sherlock!

__________Skipping time to when they get into the party.

      Stasia and Jaden had already wandered off somewhere. I don't know where. All I know is that she whispered something in his ear and he smirked whilst she giggled.

I hate giggling.

That's like all she does but I still love her.

"Hey babe! I thought you were sick!" Oh the sweet sound of my boyfriend. The same boyfriend who's probably mad at me.

"I-i uh yeah." The hell did I just say? I'm usually a great liar. I don't know whether or not I should be proud of that, but, it's hard to lie to a face like his. While i'm sitting here lost in my thoughts I feel myself being dragged to another room.

Oh hell no!

"What the hell are you doi-" I get cut off as Trey smashes his lips onto mine.

Well that escalated quickly.

I soon feel a hand rub up and down my thigh and I shiver to his touch. 

Am I ready for this?

"If you have to ask yourself that then you aren't. Plus, I thought we were saving ourselves for our mates." Lucinda says. She right tho.

"I don't need yo ass agreeing with me. I know i'm right. Now pay attention to your 'boyfriend he just whipped his dick out." Says my smartass wolf. 

Wait? I just caught on to what she said. I look up and notice him getting ready to pull of my bottoms.

"Babe, I don't think i'm ready for this." I say honestly and as soon as those words came out my mouth I wished I never came here. His eyes darkened. Like no joke his eyes are darker than the night. This isn't him. 

He seems different..........

and horny.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK YOUR'E READY FOR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He yells.

"Oh he mad mad." Lucinda says.

 I looked to the left then I looked to the right. I looked everywhere and we were the only two people in the room since I notice this I scrunched my face up in pure confusion and tilted my head to the right.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He roared. I looked around yet again and then sighed.

"Nigga, first of all, I think you should calm down. Second, I'm looking for the person you think you raising your voice at-" In the middle of me talking he tries to slap me, but before he tries to reach my face I catch his wrist with my hand while taking my other hand and placing it on his arm bending it and I continue talking. "Keep trying me if you want to. You are butt-naked and I could kick you bare in the balls any second-" 

He tries to grip me with his other hand but this nigga slow so I bend his arm harder making him groan in pain. Then I let go so he can recover. I turn my head for a slight second just to feel a punch come at my nose.

Shit that hurt!

Instead of whining I punch back twice as hard as his. Repeatedly., but eventually I stop because someone is trying to contact me.

"We got the guy! Where are you? And why didn't you do the job?" Jaden says through mindlink with panic in his voice.

"The 3rd door on your right. Kick it down to get in." I say as I notice which room Trey brought me in. It's the room right across from the other room that the janitor died in. I need to hurry up and leave this place. That's how people die in movies.

"SHIT THAT HURT." I yell in pain. I had let my guard down. He kicked me dead in the stomach, but ima get up my momma and dad raised a queen not a bitch. So, I got up and punched him in the jaw. Trey punched me in my nose. AGAIN and then I hear the door bust open but right before I drifted off to sleep I saw Trey on the floor groaning and Jaden kicking his ass so I smiled.

"Bitch, you ain't fall asleep you got knock the fuck out. the fuck you mean?" My wolf says and that was the last thing I heard before I got knock the fuck out.