Chapter 5

Brianna and Trey^

"Damn shawty still sleep? That must have been one hard hit." I squirmed as I was waking up hearing people talking.

"She still beat that nigga ass tho. He just caught her off guard." I opened my eyes because I heard my brother, Jaden, voice.

"Her lil ugly ass woke. Bout time yo ass got up." I rolled my eyes once I heard Jaylen, my other brother, speak.

"Shutup Jay." I spoke and my throat felt dry. Marcus, Jaden's best friend, noticed so he got me a bottle of water.

"Here you go ma." He smiled. I had to smile back at his fine ass.

"He really does have a fine ass. " Lucinda growled.

Marcus^ (He is fine asl bruh)

We stared at each other, but we never reached each others eyes. 

"Why ya'll fucking each other with ya eyes?" Jaylen says. Me and Marcus both mutter a "shutup" and look away. Jaden looks disgusted and he smacks Jaylen on the back of his head. 

Jaylen laughs and says "You just mad because La'Stasia ain't giving you no pussy. Witcho blue balls headass." Everybody laughs and Jaden does the thing where you laugh along and stop with the serious face.

"Aye, Bre why don't you freshen up and when you done we can talk? Go eat somewhere." Jaden told me. 

"Will Marcus be there?" I asked him through mindlinking.

"Yea, why?" He asked but all he needed to say was yes.

"No reason." I smiled.

"Mmmhmmmm if I find out you tryna hop on his dick then ima tell dad."

I cut off the connection and glared at him while he laughed. I felt heat rush up to my cheeks and I was so thankful that nobody could tell I was blushing because of my skin tone. I went to my closet, picked out some simple clothing, went to the bathroom, showered, and did my business.

I was out 30 minutes later and I think I looked cute.