Chapter 3

"What the fuck is this?"

"Watch your language, Bri, damn this is obviously the wrong place." Jaden says. Such a hypocrite.....but then again I am one myself.

"How in the hel-" Smack !

"Who the fuc-" Smack! Damn that hurt!

"What the hel-" Smack! "WHY MOM!"  I internally scream. 

"Sis, you ain't learn from the first one. Momma finna beat that as- aspirin. Momma I promise I was finna say aspirin." 

Mom just says 'mmhmmm' while Jaden mutters a 'Shi-' right before she slaps the hell out of him. 

"Now do you want to finish that sentence and make me take off this belt?" Mom asks. 

She is something else and she not even wearing a belt so what she talking bout? I'm not gone point it out tho because i'd really get my ass beat.  Instead of answering me and Jaden violently shakes our heads in a 'no' manner.

"What are ya'll doing here anyway? Ya'll are supposed to be on a mission." My mom says in a quiet tone which I did not know was possible because she is a very loud person. 

"Ma, your dumbass- I mean Jay gave us this address." He rushed quickly mom gave him a look that said "Wait til we get home!" and I quietly laughed because I knew what that meant. 

Somebody's going to get that ass tore up...

"Anyways, ya'll are supposed to be on the west side of Detroit, I think." Momma supposed to know this stuff and she talking bout 'I think'.

"Oh, I think we supposed to be at that party on 8 mile." Stasia announces with a huge grin on her face.

  Just great!

I told my boyfriend we weren't going to make it and lookie here turns out we are. It might not seem as bad as i'm making it, but Stasia told Trey that I was sick with the flu and I wouldn't make it because I was too lazy to call him and tell him I wasn't coming. So, instead he said he was going with some friends then. 

"Well, ya'll get going. You aren't exactly dressed to be here anyways. Love ya'll!"

So we head on to 8 mile. Fantastic!