Chapter 6

Brianna^

"The hell you mean "Mine"?" Jaden says mocking Marcus. Jaylen puts his phone down and sends Uncle Marlon a text instead of calling because of me and Marcus. 

"They obviously mates, Jaden. Duh keep up bro." Jaylen says back to his regular mood.  Me and Marcus pay them no mind as we stare into each others eyes with his thumb on my face wiping away his tears.

"I get that this is our nigga and all but you better pray that his hands clean because we don't need to be dealing with no acne at a time like this." Lucinda speaks.

"Shutup and let me enjoy this moment, please." I respond to her.

"Okay but don't go crying when you have breakouts and pimples and shit on your face." She says but I ignore her.

"Stop looking at each other like that. Being all lovey dovey I ain't with that shit." Jaden says sounded salty. I lay my head on Marcus while he rubs my shoulder.

"Can you just take us to the pack house please?" I ask my brother quietly.

"Sure." He grumbled and muttered something under his breath.

"Jaden is you mad or nah?" Jaylen laughs.

"I'm not mad. The Moon Goddess just has some nerve pairing my best friend with my lil sister." 

"You trust Marcus don't you?" Jaylen says actually being serious for a moment.

"Yea and?"

"You should trust that he won't hurt our sister then. Plus I think she knows how to take care of herself she did kick some ass the other night." I tensed a little when Jaden got done talking. Marcus noticed, he squeezed my hand and mumbled a "He can hurt you now that I have you. He can try but he'll be dead before he makes his first move."

About 10 minutes later we made it to the pack house. Marcus had his arm around my waist and to be honest I didn't mind I felt safe around him. Jaylen was shaking his head laughing at the expression that Jaden was making.

Once we made it to the house all I heard was Uncle Marlon and my dad playing.

The first one is her Uncle Marlon (Real name Marlon Wayans) and her dad Shawn (Real name Shawn Wayans)

"You little stupid," Dad says smacking Uncle Marlon in the back of his head then continuing what he was saying "What you doing here anyway?"