Chapter 8

This chapter is really short. I just wanted to get something out here for the time being.

What's your favorite color? Mine is Black(Ya'll may call it a shade but i'm saying it's a color idc idc)

________________________________________________________________________________

While being in the car, on our way to our date, with one hand on the steering wheel Marcus starts to mess with the radio.

"What kind of music do you like?" He says full of curiousity.

"I like trap music and hip hop and shit but I really fuck with R&B especially that old school music." I say smiling slightly.

It's true though. I loved R&B. I loved music period, considering I am a Singer/Songwriter but not many people know.

"Do you like music?" I asked wanting to know his interest.

"Babe, when you a rapper, singer, AND a songwriter like me music is life." He says proudly.

I hope he not one of them boys who be like "I rap shawty." and then sound like shit and then be wondering why nobody would buy they single.

"Relatable," I paused then continued when he quirked an eyebrow "Let me hear a lil something?"

He smirked and said "Later." "Why?!!" I whined.

"Because we at the place." He parked and told me to stay in my seat. I furrowed my eyebrows and said "Okay."

He walks around the car, opens my door, and takes my hand in his. He closes the door and puts his arm around me as we walked towards Wendy's.

"You know what you want?" Marcus says looking down at me, His brown eyes peirced into my black ones.

"You already know. THAT FO FO FO!" I said turning around with my hands on my knees twerking the lil booty that I did have.

"Shake that ass, ma." Marcus said cheering me on and smacking my ahh. 

I then heard a girl, that I didn't know, say "OKUUURRRRRR, MAKE IT CLAP SHAWTY." She sounded just like Cardi B, but I never got a good look at her face. The random girl came over and started twerking her big ass on mine then she started slapping my ass too.

"Really? Right outside of Wendy's? I ain't gone say nothing." Lucinda decides to speak, but I ignore her.

"Alright, that's how it is. Aight bet BIOTCH!" She said making me laugh.

We all started laughing. Then the girl looked at me, pulling her hat down more towards her eyes, and looked at Marcus "That's all you?" She asked him.

"That's all me. All. Of. It. Especially that ass." He said and smirked. 

"Shawty know how to shake that lil ass." The unknown girl said nodding, Marcus did the same and I hid my face behind my hands.

"You didn't just have this same energy when you was backing that ass up." Lucinda snorted.

"Shutup bitch." I said and laughed with her.

 Then the girl decided to introduce herself as I finally got a look at her face.

She shook my hand and said "Hey bihhh My name Car-" I cut her off and said "Bitch I know who you are. Just was listening to Bodak Yellow the other day. My name Bri-"

"You sound like that girl who made that song "Be Real" Bihhhh that's you?" She told me.

How she get my song though? I'm guessing it's not a coincidence she here either.

"How'd you get my song?" I asked.

"This boy name Trey and let me tell you he is fine EEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW." I tensed as she said my ex name.

Was this his way of apologizing? Because if it was nothing can ever make me forgive him for what he almost did. It happened once and I don't want it happening again.

"Did I do something wrong?" Cardi ask. Marcus puts his arm around my shoulder and I tensed up by accident.

I looked up at him and he looked hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I said as I tried to apologize and touch his cheek. He shrugged my hand off of him, I whimpered and now I was hurt. 

I tried mindlinking him.

"Marcus it was an accident." I told him.

"It's fine. Just please don't do it again. I wouldn't hurt you. I thought you would know that by now." He said then cut off the connection.

"So ya'll just gone mind link each other and act like i'm not here. Bet." Cardi said then laughed at our shock faces. "Yes bitch ima werewolf."

"You all let's go eat and talk. I was sent to give you a message as your guardian. We have a lot to talk about." Cardi says and the only thought filled my mind was 

"Was this bitch just talking proper?" I asked myself confused.