Chapter 7

Marcus^ (For those who might want to know his real name is Jordan Calloway) Idc what nobody say he fine.

____________________

Marcus and I were in my room at the moment laughing and getting to know each other, but then he brought up the kiss that took place not too long ago.

"That was my first." I spoke softly.

"You never did that with your ex?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"He told me he wasn't gonna kiss me unless I was willing to go all the way and have sex with him." He frowned at every word that I spoke.

"That's some messed up type of shit." He paused, kissed my forehead, then continued to speak. "You can get kisses from me anytime without getting your back blowed out, but I doubt he wouldv'e been able to fuck you right with his shrimp dick looking ass" I felt my face get hot so I covered my face with my hands. He chuckled.

"I'm starving." He says out of the blue. I asked him what would he like to eat and this nigga gone say "You" then laugh.

"You not thinking about me? I'm hungry too." I told him and pouted. He then got serious.

"Alright babe you wanna go eat somewhere?" He asked me.

"Why would I wanna go out to eat when your'e right here?" I paused and roamed my hands up and down his chest then continued speaking. "All I need to fill me up is right here."

"Don't tease him by making sex jokes. You betta get that nigga to fuck you good." My wolf said sounding horny as fuck.

"Oh my baby getting freaky on me." He said licking his lips. And no they weren't chapped.

 Boy did he look hot.

"Maybe," I said biting my bottom lip. "You know I really do want some food." I told Marcus.

"You wanna go out?" He asked then cleared his throat "Like as an- umm- a date? I mean I understand if you don't because of things that took place the other night, but um I would never hurt you and-" He looked nervous and I cut him off.

"You promise?" I ask him.

"On God." I just laughed at his response.

"Usually I wouldn't believe when a dude would say that to me because niggas ain't shit-" He interrupted me.

"Oh word? So I ain't shit?" He said then chuckled.

"Your'e my mate so i'm trusting that you won't hurt me so for now you are the shit. How bout dat?" I laughed.

"So is it a date or?" He asked anxiously.

"It is. Where we going?"

"Well we can go to the arcade. Where you wanna eat?" I smiled.

"Um... I want me a frosty so how bout Wendy's?" I say.

"Aight, you wanna go now?" He took my hand.

"I gotta get ready though." I frowned and he looked confused.

"But you look fine." I laughed while he still looked confused.