1

A/N: Hope you like the new book.... If anyone is good at making covers for books I would totally appreciate if one of you could do that for me - I would of course give you total credit I'm just not talented in that area whatso ever!

Isabella squeezed her eyes shut while yawning as she stretched out across the wide bed grasping at nothing expecting her mate, Hunter to be there and yet she felt nothing. Eyes shooting open confirmed what Isabella had guessed, he wasn't there. A tear slid out of her eyes that Isabella hadn't even realised was there, she has woken up due to nightmares that plagued her regularly of memories from months back that seemed to follow her around like a dark cloud on her shoulder.

Reaching down to place a hand on her stomach, Isabella managed to calm herself down at the mere thought of her babies that were growing inside of her - stress wouldn't be good for them, Isabella was now 8 months pregnant, she didn't have long to wait and yet everyday felt like an eternity, although she still only had a smaller than usual bump due to her being poisoned making her be severely underweight, she had done extremely well to get her weight back up and yet her small body frame made every task even harder as her bump seemed to be absolutely huge making everyday tasks impossible. 

Sliding out of bed, Isabella found her slippers beside the bed where she had left them, she had to change her usual booty slippers out for slip on ones as she could no longer bend down to pull them on. Hunter loved to watch situations like this play out, Isabella was far too proud to ask for help so she would rather struggle, he would watch for a couple of minutes before helping out. Isabella also wrapped Hunter's large jacket around her body, it not longer drowned her as the bump took up a lot of the material so she couldn't zip it up but it still felt warm and she could still smell his scent which was the biggest comfort for her.

Isabella knew exactly where Hunter would be and who he would be with: Jackson.

Since finding out that silver didn't have any impact on Isabella like it did every other werewolf, they had been reading through every book they could get their hands on to see if there was ever any mention of this.. condition and yet so far there had been nothing which they found incredibly frustrating even though Isabella had been chilled out about it all they were like maniacs trying to find out about the truth.

Isabella half shuffled and half waddled along the halls of the large pack house towards Hunter's office where he had spent many late nights in the recent months, holding onto the wall for support Isabella had to stop as one of the babies were kicking with all her might to make sure that Isabella knew she was still in there, like there could be any mistake of that.

Without knocking on the door, Isabella walked straight into the office - she no longer bothered to knock after many lectures from Hunter about how this was her home, she was on the same level as him and she never needed permission to go anywhere including his office unless he had important business to deal with and he would always make her aware of this. 

"Hey Luna" Jackson grinned, he new she hated that - 3 months ago when Isabella was completely cleared from the doctor (Apart from needing to put on a little more weight which she was already successfully doing) they had got married and completed the mating bond which officially made her Luna and made her now have the pack link.

Isabella simply glared at Jackson while he laughed, she turned and walked away to walk to Hunter who was keeping a watchful eye on Isabella kept glancing down at the thick book in front of him, he pushed his chair back from the desk slightly and opened up his arms for Isabella for her to crawl into which she did instantly, she rested her head against his shoulder and curled up against him while he held her close, she instantly felt safe and all anxiety left her body.

"The baby is awake right now and not letting me forget it" Isabella smiles taking one of Hunter's hands and placing it on her large stomach while watching his eyes fill with excitement, the light in his eyes sparked up every time he felt one of the babies move and Isabella would never get bored of seeing that 

"She's a wriggler" Hunter whispers pressing a kiss to Isabella's lips 

"She?" Isabella winks, they hadn't found out what the sex of either of them was but Hunter had convinced himself that they were having two little girls

"Kick if you're a girl" Hunter says in a slight whisper that he only used when talking to the bump

A powerful set of kicks rained down on Isabella's stomach and the gasp that left her lips was enough to put a knowing smirk on Hunter's face.

"Proves nothing" Isabella giggles finally looking at down at what Hunter had been reading before she entered the room "Found anything?" she asks nodding her head at the book 

The smile on Hunter face drops as he shakes his head angrily, Isabella has to run her hand up and down his arm to keep him calm as she knows he feels like a disappointment. The only people in the world who knew that something was different about Isabella were in that room, anybody else who had any idea were now dead, Isabella didn't understand what the issue was, if nobody else ever found out there wouldn't be an problem so they could relax but both Hunter and Jackson were determined to find out what his meant.

"You know you could..." Isabella starts, she knew this conversation would be futile, she had tried it many times 

"No!" Hunter says exasperated 

"They might know something" Jackson points out, he thought Isabella's idea was right too but Hunter wasn't accepting it 

"I am not asking my parents about this, I don't want anyone else knowing about this - I'm not going to put you in danger" Hunter grimaces 

"Then you give this up now, no more reading these books, no more sneaking out of bed at 3am, you stop completely" Isabella snaps leaving Hunter's jaw dropped down to his chest "I can't do this anymore, you've not been the same so you either try to get answers from your parents or lets just end this" Isabella explains with a sigh, she wanted her mate back and putting her foot down seemed the only way to do this

"Okay, I'll call my parents" Hunter says uneasily clearly not happy that he's been pushed into it.