Chapter 1

Boruto's POV

"This mission is going to be easy, dattebasa!" I yelled towards my teammates.

"And how do you think it is?" Sarada narrowed her eyes at me.

"Because, I am in your team." I grinned back.

*Flashback*

"Now team Konohamaru, your mission is to deliver this parcel to the Hidden mist village." Miss Momochi said to us.

"Why do we get such lame missions these days " I groaned in annoyance. "Come on, I want a S-rank mission already."

Miss Momochi chuckled and said "This is an important parcel that is supposed to be delivered. Lord Hokage-sama requested this mission for you guys.

Hearing that now, I feel my dad at least pays some attention to me and I felt this kind of warm feeling in my heart. After the Chūnin exams, things got messed up I guess, hehe. But me and my dad got some bonding time, so I am pretty fine with it.

"Oi, Boruto"

I heard Sarada yell for me.

"Come on, let's go and show our power to Hokage-sama " she grinned. The same old grin from the Chūnin exams.

"Let's go. Boruto." Mitsuki was smiling.

Hmm, I really have some good friends.

*End flashback*

But still, this is a lame and boring mission.

"Alright, let's take some rest here." Big brother Konohamaru yelled.

We all replied 'yes' and then started inspecting the place. Suddenly there was an explosion in the area we were about to take rest.

Our team got totally separated. I found Sarada and Mitsuki. Together we started searching for Konohamaru sensei. I am pretty sure that the parcel which we are supposed to deliver is with Konohamaru sensei. Phew!. Now nobody is gonna gets scolded. YAY!!

As we went a little further in the forest we found a little suspicious looking scroll. I took it an inspected it.

"Boruto! don't touch it, it's looking suspicious." Sarada started to scold me now.

I pouted and told her that it's just a peek.

" But Boruto, I think Sarada is correct. We should report to Hokage-sama." Mitsuki told us.

" But its just a peek." I started whining. Believe me, this always works on them. Okay on Mitsuki particularly. If you have 100 percent luck, then it works on Sarada.

"Okay, fine. To be honest, even I am curious. Haha" she agreed.

Oh, today luck is on my side. I slowly started to open the scroll and suddenly a rouge ninja appeared.

"Hey, brat." He yelled. "Don't open it." He yelled again.

Too late I almost opened it fully and some foreign letters came in sight with weird symbols. And a white light engulfed us. My whole body started to feel lighter and lighter and suddenly I could only see darkness.

How is the first chapter?😀😊
Hope you guys liked it😍😘😋😅
With every chapter, there is a meme
and hope you guys enjoy the memes too😊
Arigato..❤👻😜