Chapter 5

A/N: My new motto for this vacation😂😂. Now to the Story.

**Back to future generation who are stuck in past**

Boruto's Pov

We reached the gates of Konoha. Sarada had told me that we had...somehow gotten into past. I personally think that it is the scroll's fault. Like who walks around with things that literally takes you to past. Okay now that I have come here let's do something productive. I also want to know how my father did when he was genin.

We entered through gates of Konoha and we were given weird looks and some gossiping can be heard through the streets. I was wondering about the gossiping, then it clicked me.. Uncle Sasuke is supposed to be last Uchiha according to my father's adventurous tale about saving him, tough he never told me how did the Uchiha clan members vanish....

"Sarada." I whispered.

"What?!" she yell-whispered at me. How can she get annoyed this fast, I was just trying to help her...

"Any way, aren't you gonna do something about the symbol on your back.."

"I am just gonna tell them the truth."

"What!!" I yelled.

Now some people were really staring at us. But we just shrugged it off.

"Sarada, look we are in past. We can't just tell them that we are children. It's just gonna be awkward. If you know what I mean.."

She just gave the I-just-don't-care-look and told me to relax and watch the show. Relax! No way we are stuck in past and she is telling me to relax!!

"Now, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. You are dismissed and you three" old man Kakashi said and turned to us "are coming with me."

"Yes" the old generation team replied and before leaving uncle Sasuke was looking at us suspiciously. Man I wonder how did dad and uncle get along, like he is so intimidating.

"Now you three" old man Kakashi continued "who I assume is the future team 7 are gonna come with me to the Hokage tower."

"Yeah" we replied and headed to the Hokage tower.

********

We are now facing the third Hokage. He must be a really strong man to hold this position even at this age.

"Kakashi, I knew that it was important but" he looked at us "I didn't know that it was this important."

He looked at us and asked how did we come here. We explained about the mission and Scroll how did we get here.

"This is harder than I thought" he sighed. "But Sarada-chan what about you, I am pretty sure that people and especially Sasuke has noticed that your wearing the Uchiha clan symbol. What would you do about that ?"

"Don't worry, I have that covered." She gave him a thumbs up.

"Any way Hokage-sama" Kaka-sensei called. " I was thinking about letting these kids participate in the up coming Chūnin exams."

"What ever you say, Kakashi. And by the way you are gonna take care of these children from now."

"Okay." Kaka-sensei have his signature closed eye smile. He got some papers which I assume is the Chūnin exams application form.

We came out the room to be greeted by the original team 7 and  now we need to prepare our selves for the flood of questions..

A/N: Hello everyone how are you doing and this the chapter for today. Do you want the new generation to face the Chūnin exams of the past generation.. Any way bye meet you next time..😀😊