Chapter 11

Naruto's POV

Me and Mitsuki were walking in a straight path for atleast half an hour after we got seperated. It was a good thing that we caught a vine after that branch broke. Once the gust died down, we carefully slithered down. But till now we didnt even find any human. I do see why Boruto and Mitsuki get along. This guy does not have that condescending vibe which Sasuke always has! But that 'swoosh' thing which he did was so AMAZING!

"Mitsuki." I called him.

"Yes Naruto-san?"

"How did you do that 'swoosh' thing with your hand?"

"Swoosh?"

"Yeah! Before your hand went 'swoosh' right!" I punched the air infront of me.

"Soft physique modification?"

"Maybe, but how do you use that, ttebayo."

"You basically get to use it after some sort of surgery or body modification. Why did you ask?"

"I wanted to learn that, because it looks co-"

SPLASH!

I realised that I fell in a river. When did we even reach here!?

"Sorry Mitsuki, I guess we have to stay here for while." I told him, hoping that he won't get annoyed.

"No problem. Let me go get some firewood." He smiled

"Okie! Then I will get some fish since I am already in the river." I smiled back.

He again disappeared in the woods.

***

It's almost been 15 minutes and I successfully caught four fish! Now I'm waiting for Mitsuki. Isn't he supposed to be back by now. What happens if he got attacked? Will he be okay? I should have gone with him, right?

"Sorry," I turned to my left to find Mitsuki back some dry leaves and wood. "there weren't any good material for kindling, but I brought these."

He dropped these pieces of dry wood, and leaves.

"Don't mind it, I think these are good enough."

We lit the fire and I removed my jacket, to let it dry. We started to cook the fish.

"Mitsuki, so how did you and Boruto meet?" I do want to get to know to more about him.

"I met him on my journey to become the world's greatest pokemon trainer."

"...What?..."

"Nothing. I was just joking about it. He was my first friend." He paused "And as for now, I can only tell that much. I am sorry. But you can trust me, I promise."

"No problem about it! I can already tell you are a good guy unlike someone I kn-"

"Quick!" He hissed Someone is coming this way!"

I quickly summoned some clones and Mitsuki took a kunai.

The sound of the footsteps increased. They seemed like, they were in a hurry. They need to be a team. We will beat them with the 'swoosh' thing and take their scroll. Hah! Teme will be proud of us!

I do see some silhouettes coming this way, now I do hear their voices. Wait, they do sound familiar...

"Phew! We escaped from that creepy sand guy. Now Shi-, Naruto! What are doing here?!" Kiba yelled as he pointed at me.