Chapter 10

Sarada's Pov

"Oww..."

Looks like I hit my head. It hurts a lot. I continued to rub my head and checked my surroundings to find........ BORUTO!?

"Oi, Boruto! Wake up! Don't sl-" He pulled my glasses.

"Ha! I always wanted to try your glasses, ttebasa."

THAT KID!

"Boruto, if you return my glasses, I will let you live for another day, I promise."

"Geez.. you're such a kill joy." He mumbled, handing back my glasses.

I took it and smiled at him. "Good. I was about take back my promise."

"A Hokage should not go back on their word according to my dad, ya know."

"You know what, how do I kn-"

SLING!

A kunai flew between us. I turned on my sharingan to check my surroundings. Boruto performed the shadow clone jutsu to create four clones. They grabbed the kunais from their pouch and got into defensive positions.

"Boruto," I whispered "The enemy is hiding in that tree over there and I think we must avoid any type injuries. We are already caused enough trouble by coming here. Got it?"

"All right I got it."

"From when did you become so obedi-"

I dodged another knuai which was thrown at me.

"Just show yourself already ttebasa!" He threw the kunai at that tree.

I need to think quick. Come on what will work out for now....

"Boruto, listen. I will act as a distraction while you attack with your clones. With that diversion we will escape and meet Papa and others. What's your opinion?" I asked while deflecting another shuriken.

"Seems fine but I do want to go on an S-rank mission since we graduated, why miss this fight?"

"But coming here is enou- BORUTO!"

THUNK!

I pushed him away from that giant shuriken.

"BAKA!" I hissed "pay attention to your surroundings."

He pushed me back, missing the kunai that was going to hit, both of us.

"I could say the same about you."

"Get off idi-," an idea popped up in my head "Boruto remember our fight with Kagemasa?"

"Ofcourse, why do you ask?"

"Cause we are gonna fight like that!" I threw a smoke bomb on the ground. The smoke can temporarily blind the enemy. In this mean time we can execute our plan.

"Now quick, transform in a shuriken."

"Oh, now I get it. Alright dattebasa! Let's do it!"

He transformed one of his clone into a demon wind shuriken.

I picked it, and threw it with all my might.

"Shannaro!"

It flew out of the smoke, till the top most branch. I turned to Boruto.

"Now let's get out from here." He said.

He took my hand and started to guide me out of the smoke.

"Wai- wait. Wouldn't it be better if I guide you because I have the sharingan?"

"Well... Don't worry about it, ttebasa. I had this one clone out side. So I am pretty sure I know the way." He answered with a closed eye smile.

I turned on my sharingan to see if we were going in the right way. Surprisingly, we made it out safe and secure.

"I could giv-"

I dodged an another shuriken that was thrown at me.

"Surrender before its too late."

I turned my head to the left to see it was TenTen-sensei...
I quickly turned off my sharingan to avoid any further questions. I have this feeling that since we came here, we are always answering the questions.

"Crap! Our plan failed." Boruto clenched his fists. We must have let those clones to guard our back.

"TenTen, what took you so long here?"

Another person jumped down from the tree. Pale eyes, long dark brown hair.

"Sorry, Neji. These kids are actually stronger than they look."

Boruto's Pov

My eyes widened. This person who I thought the that just kind looked like my mom is actually my uncle. I always wanted to see him. My mom often told me that he sacrificed his life to protect my mom and dad.

"We do surrender" I raised my hands "but, we don't have the scrolls you want."

"BYAKUGAN!"

Uncle yelled. Those white pupils which kinda look intimidating, looked at us for a very long time, like they see through every thing, not even leaving a single detail.

"Let's leave TenTen. They don't have the scrolls."

"What? But we did waste a lot of time over here. Do you think Lee might have gotten something?"

"Don't know about it. Let's go."

"Nej-" I tried calling them but was stopped by Sarada.

"Boruto.." she whispered "I do know how you feel but for now.. let them go.. please."

I sighed she is right. The future might change, if we tell them anything or they might not believe us and think we are lying. I just watched them as jumped from branch to branch, disappearing in the forest.

I never knew coming into past could throw you in some difficult situations where you meet your dead uncle and you can't say anything to him.

"-uto!"

"Wae, WHAT!" I blinked my eyes. I just had the feeling that I got a dry eye.

"Don't worry we will meet them again. For now wee need to find our team. Let's go."

We left that place. And I hope I get meet Uncle Neji again.

A/N: This chapter was actually going to be longer, but I thought it could be confusing as it will be three different situations. The next two parts also happen during the same time or not. Hope you like it! And thanks for 1.k+ reads I am beyond happy where words cannot explain how happy I AM. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ❤❤❤❤