Chapter 6

Sarada's Pov

I knew this moment would come where we are supposed to answer the questions of the original team 7. Papa was glaring at us. Maybe he saw the Uchiha's symbol on my back and was surprised to see another Uchiha.

"Okay kids, now introduce yourself to them." Kakashi-sensei smiled.

"I'm Mitsuki"

"I am Naruto Uzumaki and I am going to be the Hokage!
Dattebayo!"

"Naruto shut-up. I am so sorry he just shouts when he is happy, excited, basically everytime but not most of the time. I'm Sakura Haruno by the way. You can call me Sakura."

"The name is Boruto Uzumaki"

"Woah, you are also an Uzumaki like me. That's great dattebayo!"

"I said to stop shuoting"

We ignored the commotion going on over there and now Papa is glaring draggers at me. I glared back at him, showing that I am not scared. It's a once in a lifetime to glare at papa. I love him but this younger version of him just gives me the vibes that he just an emo.

"Sarada..... Uchiha"

The look on his face was priceless. Ha!

"Hn, Sasuke Uchiha"

There was this unseen tension building up in the corridor and Seventh just made it more worse.

"Hey, Teme didn't you say that you were the last Uch-"

He got interrupted by Kakashi-sensei. He looks like he trying to avoid the topic. Why I am an Uchiha.

"Yeah and why does Boruto also looks like Naruto and the names are also sounding the same." Mama your not helping the situation

"Okay kids let me tell you" Kakashi-sensei started "these kids" he pointed at us "got lost in the path of life. Therefore Konoha agreed to give them shelter, till they find a way back. Get it." As expected from him Seventh and Mama seemed convinced but not Papa.

"Hn, that still does not explain the fact she is an Uchiha and there are double dobes."

"Oi, who are you calling dobe."

"You. Isn't it obvious."

Now they started to bicker.

"Ahem" we turned out attention to Kakashi-sensei. He just told a random story about how we are from the drama company and how I cosplay the Sasuke Uchiha and how Boruto can cosplay Seventh. Okay that seemed to convince them for a bit, but Kakashi-sensei told me to do that. I need to act like Papa.

*Sigh*

I took my glasses, narrowed my eyes and folded my hands together.

"The name is Sasuke Uchiha. I have many dislikes and no likes in particular. And what I have is not a dream but I will make it reality." I did it as Mama told me about their introduction day.

"Well that was good. You did it just like Sasuke-kun." Mama chirped

"Hn." That seemed to convince them. Phew. Thank the lord other than that I never know what Papa does. Whenever I ask them about why we are the only Uchihas, they always seem to avoid that topic.

This is my chance to investigate what happened to the other Uchihas.

"Umm, Sasuke-san" I called him. He looked at me as if I am some pest and it didn't affect me. I am strong for a reason. Had got this training from Papa. To not let anyone gazes affect me.

"What happened to the other Uchihas?" I asked

If looks could kill, a normal person would be dead by now.
"They are all dead. They are killed" He was shaking from anger. Killed, but who..how..who could do such a thing.

"Please tell me how." I asked. It was almost like a whisper.

"They are killed by my brother, who wanted to test his abilities. Itachi killed them." He said in a monotone voice. " That's why I had down to kill him and avenge my clan."

..."Oh"...

"Ahem" Kakashi-sensei was trying his beast to distract us from the tension, and it kinda working. "There are upcoming Chūnin exams coming and these are the forms for registration." He gave us the forms. "Who all want to participate can participate and these forms should be submitted by tomorrow without fail in the third floor in the given address in the form."

Original team 7 already left.

We all nodded and there is one thing I wanted to ask.

"Kaka-sensei." Boruto beat me in it. "Where will we all stay, like ewe don't have any place to st- "

"Don't worry" he gave his signature closed eye smile " you guys will be staying at my place. I'm your uncle, so why will you stay at anyone else's place." He finished.

"You are the best Kaka-sensei." Boruto grinned.

We went to his home, and Chūnin exams...

Sounds great.

****

The next day, we all met and found out that we are grouped as team seven for these exams. Kakashi-sensei is incharge of us and we all headed to the third floor and I notice that some thing was a bit odd. There was this guy who looked a lot like Metal and he was getting beaten up. Maybe he is Lee sensei ??

"Pl...Please le..let us pass" he pleaded.

"We tried three years and we are still not able to pass and do think you'll pass." one of them mocked

"Can you move ?" It was Papa " stop with the Genjutsu we are still in second floor and we need to go to third floor, right Sakura you were the best in our class for noticing and dispelling Genjutsu"

"Yeah, ofcourse I did" she gave small smile of acknowledgement. The guy who was blocking the entrance came near us "you think you are great huh ? let me show you" he was about to punch and Papa was about to kick and Lee sensei came blocked both?! Wasn't he supposed to be injured ?

"Tch...." They left us and other genins started to proceed further.

As we were also about to go we were blocked by Lee sensei Hmm I smell trouble...

"Hi, I am Rock Lee" it. He came towards Mama and told her about his undying love for her. I looked at Seventh. He looked annoyed but our team just shrugged it as a girl, who I assume is TenTen-sensei came and dragged him and went to the third floor.

"Let the Chūnin exams begin"

A/N: I am soo sorry but please forgive me for my clumsiness and mistakes. A long period of has passed after I finished watching the Chūnin arc. So I was unable to remember properly. I am really sorry.