Chapter 3

Sarada's Pov

Oh. My. God, I couldn't believe who came out of the bushes. It was Lord Sixth! But he looks a lot younger than before. I respect him a lot and I almost lived with him for 6 months as Mama and Papa and left me in care of him with Boruto. I must say he was a really good and sassy person. I immediately ran to him.

"Kakashi-sensei, what are you doing here."

"Do you know me?..."

I was really sad. He was one my favourite sensei.

"Sensei, it's me Sarada, Sarada Uchiha."

"Uchiha!"

"Mhm."  I nodded my head.

"You mean daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and..."

"Sakura Uchiha."

His eyes widened for a second but he gave a cheeky grin  "I knew it. But I had not seen you here before."

I sighed and explained to him how we got here with a scroll and a stupid blonde.

"Looks like you people time travelled."

"Yeah, looks like it."

"Can you describe him?"

"Who?"

"The blonde. As he could be someone's son I know, hehe."

I nodded

"He has two whisker markings, annoying, loud and hyperactive, bright sunny personality and the positiveness is contagious."

"Your definition reminds me of some- "

"Kakashi-sensei!!!!!"

"-one similar."

We heard a loud yell and that reminds me of a certain person.

A blonde comes out the bushes who had a striking resemblance to Boruto except he had three whiskers marking and spiky blond hair and a blue genin headband and was wearing an orange jumpsuit a I immediately knew who it was. He was Lord Seventh, Naruto Uzumaki.

"We caught em."

An annoyed looking Boruto, a clueless Mitsuki and, younger version of Mama and Papa!!!  Oh, my god, today is the best day ever. Kyaaaaaa.

"Now leave me."  Boruto grumbled in annoyance. "Stupid kid." Seems like he is already pissed at beiging caught. Hiding is kinda his speciality tough.

"Oi, who are you calling you a kid. "

"You, obviously. "

Now Seventh is fuming with anger. He was about to speak but was interrupted by Mama.

"Naruto one more word and you don't see the daylights next time."

"Yes, Sakura-chan."

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Now my kids, don't fight and now we all will return back to Konoha, as we finished our mission." Kakashi-sensei cheerfully told us.

Wait does that mean we will also return. I need to discuss this with Boruto before he will drive us into trouble, but for now, we all will head home.

A\N: I am really sorry for not updating. My exams are near and I might not be able to update this month😅 I am really sorry.😅😅😅😅😅