Chapter 9

Naruto's Pov

We reached the Forest of Death. It just looks like another forest to me. Well nothing is gonna stop me from being Chūnin, Jōnin, and a Hokage. Dattebayo!

"Naruto, we just reached here. So stop yelling." Sakura-chan must be annoyed.

"Sorry." I guess, I was yelling my thoughts out.

We stood in our little group of Genins. I guess the Genins are scattered around the forest cause all who passed are not here. I looked to around to see if I knew anyone. I spotted Kiba, Shino and Hinata. I ran to them as I wanted to wish them luck and I sorta want to thank Hinata for her willingness to help.

"Hey Kiba, Shino and Hinata, how are ya all?" I asked them with a broad grin.

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" Kiba eyed me.

"I want to wish you people good luck. You know, we might be facing each other."

"In that case, I will defeat you and become Hokage." He smirked.

I glared at him. "Why you-"

"G-Guys, you should n-not f-fight here."

"Umm, we are not fighting Hinata-chan, just arguing. Hehe." I scratched my neck. "Oh, and thanks for helping me in the written test. Like you were the only one who tried helping me, so" I bowed. "I just wanted to thank you too."

I got up to look Hinata's face as red a tomato. Did she get a fever? She was alright till now.

"Hinata-chan, Do you have a fever? Your face is turning red."

I placed my palm on her forehead. As soon as I touched her, she fainted. "Waaa! What should I do? What should I do? What shou-"

"Idiot! See now you made her faint." Kiba yelled at me.

"N-No you got it all wrong, I was just checking if she had fever or not. That's it."

"Tch. Fine."

"Hey! Kids." Anko-sensei yelled. "Now we will announce the rules, so make sure to stay with your team."

"Uhh, then I'll see you later."

I ran towards my team. I saw Boruto and Sarada arguing and the pale blue one smiling at them. Teme is being... well himself. And Sakura-chan, she looks like she is searching some one.

"Hey, Sakura-chan! Who are you searching fo-"

"BAKA! Where have you been? The exams are starting." She starts pulling me by my ear.

"Ayyy! Stop it! Please Sakura-chan."

"Stay here, didn't you hear the announcement."

She let go of my ear. Ouch! My ear!

"Now kids! You will be given some forms which require your signature as we not responsible for any injury you get during this phrase. And let me explain the rules now. First half of you will be given Earth scrolls and another half of you will be given Heaven scrolls. Teams will not qualify if they fail to bring both the scrolls to the central tower within a week, or lose a member. And my last piece of advice is"

What will it be? Will it be hide prope-

"DON'T DIE!"

....I am speechless....

"And if you think it is all a lie because of the first phrase," she grinned "I tell you people to rethink again."

...Now I am really speechless...