19

Toh... Alhamdulillah we are progressing fah.. I love you guys sooo much
And I know that you love me too(wink 😂)

You guys helped me soo much fah we came this high because of you..

♥️♥️♥️

Z A Y E D

As soon as she left, I went to my room where I caught a glimpse of my phone which was on the bed ringing.

And I was sure that it was Malika. I groaned, knowing for a fact that she would start irritating me now. We even fought the last time we talked.

I picked up the phone and kept mhmm.

"Hello babe, how are you?"Malika asked. "I'm cool, how are you and afnan?"
"I'm perfectly okay and afnan is also okay. How is your day?"
"Same as always, I haven't gotten a chance to go out yet, so it has been boring."
"Oh eyyah. Uhmm Zayd, I hope you and that girl haven't like...you know" she trailed off. "Which girl? and what do you mean?" I asked rubbing my temple.

"what I mean is I hope you are not getting along at all with that fortune hunter. You didn't like touch her or anything, right?" Malika started.

"Malika don't you ever call her that again, ever." I said in such a low tone that  I'm sure sent the right message. "And even though I didn't want this marriage to happen, it has and no matter what she is still my wife and I would love it, if you will at least show her some respect and not speak about her that way, ever." I added. I don't know when I developed this respect for Hanan but I have.

"What Zayd? Did you just...? Zayd I can't believe this. Now I truly believe mom's words." She sobbed. "This is all that old man's fault, if it wasn't for him I would be with my husband right now and my family would have been complete. But he just had to meddling in our businesses."

"Malika don't you forget about who you are talking about here." I exhaled sharply, trying my best to push back to lump in my throat. "I think we are done here, take care of yourself and my baby please." I said and disconnected the call without waiting for her reply.

Even her jealousy doesn't give her the right to insult Tsoho.

H A N A N
We were now in Aunt zaynab's parlor with Afra on my laps playing with my simple necklace that dad gave me as a gift "Hanan yaushe rabo.. How are you and your boo" aunt zainab teased , Hanan faked a smile saying they were both okay

They chatted for a while,ate, prayed and left after aunt zaynab promised to bring afra to her

Hanan and Lisa had their lunch at Cafe de flore

They talked over lunch and then left... Lisa is hanan's best friend since childhood but were separated after Hanan finished her studies and moved back to Nigeria with her family ✨

Hanan walked into the apartment after removing her shoes and dropping her bag,she laid on the couch 

She closed her eyes thinking about what so ever and eventually she didn't know when she fell asleep there on the couch

Third person

Zayd strolled into the apartment furious
First :he was angry at malika
Second : A business partner of his messed up their deal but at the end Zayd managed to seal the deal
Third: He was hungry😂( because you know a hungry man is an angry man.

He removed his coat and placed it on the couch and was about to go to his room when he noticed Hanan lying uncomfortably on the couch.. He looked at her face he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

He entered his room.. And then he came back to the parlor.. Her neck would hurt if she stays long like this he thought.. Should I help her? Or should I not...

✨✨
What do you think about this chapter...

Should Zayd help Hanan? Or should he just ignore her

Please vote, comment and share♥️

My IG handle is fatiemarh.a