41

They returned back to their house the next day and enjoyed the rest of the weekend together cuddled on their bed, watching movies together, cooking together and everything else. It was like a second honeymoon.

The following day
Monday

Zayd woke up as early as 5am took his bath, prayed, read the holy book then got dressed in an orange t-shirt with a Neoblue pants. He looked dashing as usual.

As soon as he stepped out of the room, he heard Hanan petite voice calling out his name "Ya Zayd!" He step back into the room where he saw hanan walking towards his direction. "Morning my love," she greeted hugging him. He hugged her back and pecked her forehead, "morning. How was your night?" He asked. "Fine Alhamdulillah. Where are you going so early in the morning?" She asked looking him over.

"So early in the morning? Babe did you check the time, It's 7:30am" he said motioning at the wall clock."
"Oh, but it's still too early for you to go to work or are you going somewhere else?"she inquired seating on the bed bench and patted beside her.

Zayd sat down and took a hold of her hand. "I'm going to malikas." She felt a pang of jealousy hit her, "I would have to face the truth now as it is sooner or later I must settle the scores with her." She nodded holding back her tears. She has gotten even closer to him over the weekend.

But Malika is also his wife, she has no right to stop him, "okay, good luck on that." She whispered putting a smile on her face. "I love you." He brought hanan's palm to his lips and kissed the centre of it.

She smiled, grabbed her phone from the bed. "You look so handsome today."

"Today only?" He questioned making a face. She smiled and shook her head, "you know that's not what I meant." He pecked her lips, "of course." They took several pictures together then she took a single picture of him, he looked dope.

Zayd stepped out of the house and heads to malika's house. He sighed and knocked the door.

Knock... Knock
After several knocking at door, Malika's maid aisha pushed open the door saying "wai who is it that keeps disturbing.." she stopped talking as soon as she saw him. "oh I'm so sorry sir I had no idea..."

"Is this how you talk to people?" He asked with a frown. "I'm so sorry sir, I'm sorry..."

"it's okay," he interrupted and walked into the house with a salaam. It was as if Malika was waiting for him, as she ran downstairs excitedly. "I missed you so much babe," she said pulling zayd into an enamored hug. He let her hug him for a few seconds, before pushing her away."Zayd I'm so sorry please forgive me, I promise to never repeat the same mistake again, please." She pleaded but zayd turned a deaf ear over her pleas and left for the stairs where he made his way to her room where he knows for sure baby afnan would be there.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he saw cute afnan playing with her toys on the bed, she was looking adorable. "My baby, Daddy's here." He said with a big smile. "Oh God I've missed you so much." He said.

Afnan walked to him in her baby steps "Dada!!", Zayd couldn't stop smiling. He sat down and started playing with her, all in the eyes of malika who was trying to blink away the tears that was threatening to fall.

" Zayd please I'm so sorry, please talk to me, your silence is killing me please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything for abusing tsoho, for abusing hanan and for all the other things I did to you that caused you pain or anything, I can't live without you. Please talk to me." She looked down crying, regretting all the things she did over the years.

Zayd wrapped his hands around her pulling her into a tight hug. "Shshh...It's okay," he said softly rubbing his hands over her back. "Really now! You made me suffer," she cried softly hitting his chest.

"Malika, I'm sure you know that what you did was so wrong right?"

"yes I know and I'm sorry about that, but please enough with the silent treatment."

"Only on one condition, you must apologize to all the people that you've hurt that includes Hanan," he said with a stern face.

"Hanan?!" She asked frowning. "You won't do it?" He asked raising his brows. She knows Zayd was more than capable of just giving her the silent treatment and she knows the longer it takes for the to reunite, the stronger his relationship with Hanan is going to be.

"No, I would do it but please don't ever punish me like this again."
                                 —————————————————

Zayd and Malika went to visit tsoho where she apologized for everything and they also forgave her.

Now they were on their way up hanan's doorway. Malika's heart was beating very fast in her chest. How is it going to be? How is she going to apologize to her?

When they reached the door, Zayd looked at her and she gave him a smile. He nodded and rang the doorbell.

Hanan pushed opened the door beautifully dressed in an ankara fitted gown that looked amazing on her. She was talking on the phone. Zayd was just looking at her, she looks stunning. She immediately disconnected the call, "Baby, I was wondering what kept you," she said hugging him. He hugged her back, when she pulled out of the hug, she came face to face with Malika who was burning with jealousy but she immediately masked up her face with a smile. 

"Malika??"

**
Super late update and I am super sorry please forgive me

Thank you
With love, Fatima🦋