36

What's wrong with you my people I just realized that you guys don't vote or comment on my book..... And I am really sad 😔 now please make me happy by voting and commenting on this chapter

Zayd arrived at the house late because they stopped at Domino's pizza to buy pizza for the family.

As soon as he parked the car in the parking lot, he got out and opened the door for Hanan who was holding afnan. "It seems like you love babies."Zayd said holding Hanan's handbag as they walk towards the front door

Hanan blushed gently pecking afnan's cheek, "of course I do, who doesn't? I do love babies and she is your daughter after all." She answered caressing afnan's cheeks.

"Then what do you think about having your baby?"Zayd asked raking his hand around Hanan's waist, only for them to be yanked away by Hanan. "Mallam we are in the public and this is your grandparent's house, you don't even think of what would happen if they come and find us like this? What would they think of me," she mouthed

Zayd was about to reply when Salma walked out of her car.

"Oh please get a room," she said laughing as she walks past them. Zayd shook his head smiling. "I don't need to get room to be with my wife."

H A N A N

We walked into the house hand in hand. First we went to tsoho's chamber, greeted him then to grandma's chamber.

I saw Malika seated on a seat using her phone. I look up at Zayd and found smirking.

"Assalamu Alaikum." We salaamed. They all answered with a smiled.

"Haan... Su hanan dinne a gidan namu yau." Hajiya Yasmin said smiling. We greeted her.

She pulled both Zayd and me into a tight enamored hug. "Jikoki na en albarka. I've been wanting to see you guys for quite a long time now," she said pulling both of us to the seat beside her.

She grabbed afnan from my hand slowly caressing and playing with her great-granddaughter

We talked for a while.

Z A Y D

I looked over at Hanan, she was looking very happy but as I turned to look at Malika she was busy scowling.

I ignored her and the look she was giving me and continued to gist with my grandmother

                             .............

They were all settled in hajiya Yasmin's parlor gisting. All of them except Malika when aunt meema walked in looking all excited.

She had just came back from Italy. She came back to attend ya Haidar's wedding which was taking place this week.

"Mama!" she shouted. She ran up to hajiya Yasmin, and hugged her. "I've missed you so much mama." She said pulling out of the hug and wiped the invisible tears making the people in the room to burst out in laughter.

She hugged every single person in the parlor. She was about to sit down on the sofa when she saw afnan playing with her toys on the floor.

"Afnan!!" she exclaimed hurriedly grabbing afnan, "I'm sure you can still recognize your aunty meema," she said playing with afnan who started smiling.

"Gaskiya Hanan, na kosa ki haihu and Zayd you would have to name your daughter after me oo, so that where ever I go I would have someone to take over my space before I return. I'm sure Insha Allah she would be as good looking as her parents." She said placing Afnan on her thighs.

Hanan quickly hid her face in her palm blushing hoping for Zayd to come to her rescue. And that was exactly what he did but the exact opposite of what she thought he was going to do.

He pulled her much closer to him, making Hanan to hide her face in his chest. "and what's your business with when she is going to give birth, Meema just focus on getting married you know, I pity your husband. He would have to deal with a crazy lady like you." He joked smiling.

"Kaniyan ka Zayd Mara kunya. Ai dadin ta shi ya gani yana so, and I think you guys should focus on making children." she replied winking at them

"You are making my wife shy," he said grabbing Hanan's hand and walked out of the parlor with her.

"Yaro mara kunya," hajiya Yasmin commented. They all burst in laughter.

"Auta na I want to see you get married before I die."

"Haba mama please stop saying that... Insha Allah you would see my husband and also my kids" meema said pulling hajiya Yasmin more into her body.

H A N A N

"Wow!!" I exclaimed as soon as we got to the house's garden

"Wow!!" I exclaimed as soon as we got to the house's garden."It's beautiful right?" Zayd whispered in my ears.
"It sure is, thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." He said biting my earlobe.

"I love you." I whispered hugging him. I placed my head against his chest, hearing his heart rhythm.
......

I'm embarrassed Wallahi
I'm so sorry guys... I tried my absolute best to update but I guess luck isn't on our/my side

Toh @Mss_Gujbawu don't kill me oo

K. Maigari this is for you🖤🖤