1.

"So I'm still trying to face the fact you really moved" Savannah says and I laugh.

"Savannah... I still can't even believe it. I'm never going to forgive her for this. I swear... she can't think of anyone except herself" I say and Savannah laughs.

"REMI WILL YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" I hear James yell from downstairs. I ignore him and continue to unpack my room.

"Was that daddy?" Savannah says and I rush over to my phone.

"Dude... you're on speaker" I say and she laughs.

"REMI... JAMES WANTS YOU DOWNSTAIRS... NOW!" my mom yells and I took a deep breath.

"The evil queen has called for me"

"Tell your cougar... I mean mother I said hey" Savannah jokes.

"Ha... ha... that's real funny Savannah. Bye" I say hanging up on her. I walk to my bedroom door opening it and heading downstairs. I didn't see anyone in the living room so I walked further to the back and still no one. "K... I'm going back up to my room" I said annoyed.

"We're in the garage" my mom says and I walked down the hall and saw an open door. I step through it to see my mom and James hugged up against each other and I almost threw up.

"What?" I said.

"Excuse me..." my mom says looking at me and I smile.

"I mean... yes?" I correct myself.

"Look what James got you" she says and I look over to see a blue BMW sitting in front of us.

"Are you serious? This is mine?" I asked going to the driver's side.

"Yes indeed. I know what it feels like to be a senior, you want to have your own car" James said and I look at him.

"And what year was that again?" I ask poking fun at his young age and he hands me the keys. I snatch them from him getting into the car and starting it. The radio starts up and I look around and the car smelled amazing.

"Remi... what do you say to James?" my mom says and I look over and they were staring at me. I roll my eyes and turn off the car stepping out.

"Thanks dude" I head nod him and walk back in the house. I put the keys down on the side table when I smell food. I walk into the kitchen and food was being prepared on the stove.

"Dinner is actually finished, so you can have a seat at the table" I hear my mom say walking pass me.

"Seat at the table? What?"

"We're going to eat as a family tonight" my mom says and I hear a chair move and I look behind me and James was holding a chair out.

"When do we eat... together?"

"Starting today" my mom said.

"I think it's a great idea" James said and I laugh.

"I bet you do" I say under my breath and went to sit at a different chair and I look up at James. He scratches his jaw and sits down and I watch as my mom brings our plates to the table.

"Smells amazing honey" James says wrapping his arm around my mom's waist. Gross. This should be illegal, their age difference seriously throws me off. If you are over the age 40 you should not be allowed to date a guy under the age 30. That should be rule. I'm making it a rule.

"Thank you" she smiles placing my plate in front of me. I pick up my fork and look down at the pasta and bread stick that laid on my plate.

"So... Remi... are you liking the house?" James asked.