28.

I walk down the hall to the living room and sat down on the couch. I turn the T.V on and immediately clicked on Netflix. I start scrolling through the list, and I couldn't figure out what I was in the mood for. Something that probably wasn't romance would be nice. James sweeps past me and sits down on the couch and I caught myself smiling.

"I'm ordering pizza" he says and I look over at him typing in his phone.

"I want my own please" I said and he laughs. I look back towards the screen and I flipped through more movies.

"What are we watching?" he asked

"Something scary?"

"Well hurry up" he laughs and I settle on a random movie. "Yea, because this looks promising" he says and I laugh and set the remote down when it hits something. I look over to see the wedding ring my mom took off was sitting next to me. I pick it up and stare at it then looked over at James. He was staring at the screen and looks over at me.

"Yours..." I said handing it to him. He puts his hand out and I drop the ring in his palm. He stares at it and laughs.

"Want to know how I knew it wasn't going to work?"

"You knew?"

"Yea... I met your mom down in Florida when I was traveling for work. I went down there a lot to see her. But it was long distance and we really weren't building a relationship, we were... just having fun I guess" he says looking at me. "I started to get busy with work here in Columbus and at the same wanted to see your mom"

"Awh" I said jokingly and he smirks.

"So I asked her to marry me, just so she will live with me and we can continue our fun. It was nothing real about us"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm not. Lesson learned" he adds and I laugh. "Here..." he says holding out the ring.

"What?"

"Calm down, I'm not proposing" he says and I laugh.

"I know... but I can't take the wedding ring"

"Just take it" he says dropping it in my hand. "Go sale it, keep it, I don't really care. I don't want to keep that. For what? A reminder of this whole situation?" he says and he was right. I stare at the ring and set it on the table next to me. What the hell would I do with a wedding ring? I honestly would sell it. Once my mom leaves, I'll have to go and James will probably like his car back.

We were watching this horrible horror movie and I think we laughed at it more than covered our eyes. When our pizza came, we sat in the living room and I devoured my food. We settled on another movie and it felt good to just be next to James and enjoying each other's company.

"I think I'm going to retire, I have to be up early tomorrow" James yawns. I turn off the T.V and stretch.

"She comes back tomorrow to get all of her stuff?" I asked and James stands up.

"Her stuff... including you" he laughs walking around the couch. I stand up after him and follow him upstairs.

"What am I going to do about school? I graduate soon?"

"Hopefully she stays in Hilliard so you could graduate with your friends" he says reaching the top stairs.

"Could I stay here?" I asked and he looks at me.

"She won't allow it"

"And why not?"

"Because me"

"If I talk to her, and she says I'm allowed, could I stay here..." I ask and he stares at me. He smirks then shakes his head.

"Sure Remi, you can stay" he says and I smile.

"Night" I said turning around and going to my bedroom. I shut the door and went to sit on my bed and smiled. There was no way my mom would let me stay here with James after she leaves but it's nice to know that he would let me stay. What the hell is about to happen in the next 24 hours? Everything happened so fast and we weren't even here long. I just started learning how to make frappe's. I can't wait to tell Tamantha how everything played out. If she'll listen and she's not mad at me for the whole Dawson situation.  Regardless of everything, is this the last night I will get to have with James? Will he forget about me like nothing ever happened?

I get up from my bed and open my bedroom door to see his was closed. I walk over to it and stopped. What the hell are you doing Remi? I slowly knock on the door.

"Yea?" James says. I open the door and he was sitting on his bed. He was shirtless and was scrolling through his phone and slowly looks up at me. "What's up?"

"Is this it?" I asked and he stares at me. "The last night I have with you. Then you forget about me?"

"What happened to finishing off your senior year here?" he jokes and I stare at him. He rubs his chin and stands up. "Remi... I wouldn't forget about you"

"You're just saying that"

"I wouldn't..." he say staring at me. "I'm sorry things didn't work out" he says and I shake my head. I walk up to him and stood up on my toes and reached for his lips. I think he was surprised and almost hesitant but his hands rest on my waist. I step back and smiled.

"Last night right?" I asked and he stares at me. "Might as well make it one to remember" I say grabbing the hem of my shirt. I pull it off over my head and throw it on the floor. James stares at me and looks down at my chest. He bites his lip and looks down.

"Remi... I can't"

"Doesn't mean you don't want to" I said and he looks at me. I take a huge gulp as I start to pull down my leggings and stepped out of them. I use to feel so insecure about my body but he's made me feel so good to be in front of him. He wasn't judging me for my curves and he called me beautiful. I also showered with the man before. "Please" I say stepping up to him. I could tell he was hesitant but he wanted to.

His lips come to mine as his hands travel to the back of my bra unhooking it. I didn't pull away from him as I let my bra slip to the ground. He spins me around and I slowly bend down on the bed not losing the touch of his lips. His hand travels down to my panties as he massages me and I pull away watching his hand. The amazing feeling came over me and I was nervous but at the same time excited. This feeling felt good and I knew when we actually have sex it'll feel amazing.

"It might hurt, okay?" he said and I look at him. Hurt? Why would it hurt? "You sure?"

"Yes" I answer and he looks down. He pushes my panties down and my legs kick them off. I watch as James pulls out and gahdamn, I forgot it looked nothing like the dildo Tamantha and I practice with. James looks up at me pressing his onto mine when I feel him enter. I bite his lip as I feel my vagina being stretched. "Shit..." I said looking down. This felt like trying on a pair of jeans but you have ginormous thighs and you keep trying to pull the jeans up. Once you got them on, the inside of your thighs rip. It was a terrible simile, but that's the best I could do right now.

I held onto James, as he completely destroys me down below. His lips found mine and after the first few thrust this feeling started to come over me. It didn't hurt as much anymore, it felt good actually. I close my eyes shut and leaned my head back and James covers my neck with his kisses. Our breathing was the same and he kept the same tempo. I completely let loose under him and I think he realized as he pulls out.

"Damn" he says standing up and going to the bathroom. I stay still and slowly rest my legs. I can't believe I just had sex for the first time. I can't believe it was with an older man. I can't believe it was with a guy that was supposed to be my step dad. What the hell Remi, is this a good thing or bad thing?

PLEASE VOTE!💙