22.

"What are you talking about?" Tamantha says.

"Just come over my house, I'll text you the address" I said hanging up. I hurry to text Tamantha then went to sit in the dining room and waited till she told me she was here.

"You okay?" someone asked and I look over and James was leaning on the archway.

"I'm fine" I said and he clears his throat.

"Your mom said you're allowed to drink if you don't leave" he says pushing a beer on the table. I stare at him then look down at my phone. "So what... you go back to hating me? Ignoring me?" he says when Tamantha texts me.

"Yay" I said standing up and leaving the dining room. I head to the front and open the door and Tamantha stares at me.

"So why am I here?" she said stepping in and I shut the door.

"Your older guy is here!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Corey... the guy you had a thing with and went crazy over and he disappeared on your ass, he's here right now" I said and she stares at me.

"I don't believe you. He moved and besides what are the odds?" she says.

"Dude... his wife is a lawyer. He's hot as shit, it's fuckin him" I said and she stares at me.

"Why would Corey be here?"

"Apparently he's best friends with my moms fiancé" I said and she stares at me.

"So lets say he is here, so what?"

"So what? Don't you want to get even?" I asked and she doesn't respond. "Tamantha, he hurt you! He left you! He treated you like his girlfriend then broke your heart. He touched you and did everything a guy should do for you. Now he gets to live happily ever after? His wife doesn't know how much of a scum he is? How is that fair?" I said.

"You're right. Wow... you are so fuckin right" she said putting her purse down. "Take me to them" she said and I smile at her and lead her to the back. There was music being played on the speaker and I slide the back door open.

"Hey guys... meet my friend Tamantha" I said. Corey and James looks over and their stupid smiles leave their faces. James looks at me and Corey drops his beer.

"Oh shit" Corey says picking up the can.

"Honey..." Miranda laughs. I smile and look back at Tamantha and she smiles back at me.

"Tam, meet my mom Tonya, her fiancé, and his friends Corey and Miranda" I said.

"Hi... nice to meet you all" Tamantha says.

"You too. Thank you for joining us" my mom says.

"Of course" she giggles. "Wow, Corey... you actually look so familiar" Tamantha says and I smile at her.

"I do?" Corey plays dumb.

"Have we met?" she asked.

"I don't recall" he says.

"We don't live here in Hilliard anymore. We moved to Upper Arlington by that big fountain every comes to visit" Miranda laughs. Wow... this lady really just gave her husband side piece their location. Corey looks down and shakes his head.

"Oh wow. It's nice up there. I'm going to have to check it out" Tamantha says like a smart ass. I couldn't help but to enjoy this. I wonder how she was going to do. "Corey... did we meet at New Grounds?"

"No" Corey says staring at her and she laughs.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Corey hates coffee, would never have a reason to go in there" Miranda speaks again.