Chapter 07: Naughty

The next day, Naeun still showed up at the office because she was fortunate enough to not get fired. However, the Director had resigned for undisclosed reasons. Everybody was rejoicing and once again wanted to throw a party.

There were more good news to follow: the a/c was fixed! Once again, a comfortable environment to work in, which was a relief to everyone. But then Minseok had informed Naeun and Yixing that today, the two of them would not be staying at the office as they would be heading to a nature reserve with him, where he would be giving a talk to a batch of high school students. The main duties assigned to Naeun and Yixing were to observe and jot notes while he talked, which sounded simple enough.

During the talk, Naeun and Yixing sat next to each other. She actually kind of hated how she was never able to listen closely to what Minseok would say whenever Yixing was in the room with her. It was simply impossible as her attention would be given to Yixing instead. And she saw that she was not the only one missing out on Minseok's speech — the majority of the students there had their eyes on Yixing, sending flirtatious winks his way. While it looked like he was oblivious to the female attention he was getting, Naeun was very much conscious of it, but there was nothing she could do about it so she could only swallow the bitterness in her heart — wait, was that jealousy?

Heh, look at her, being silly. Why should she be the jealous one? All these girls should be jealous of her instead. Were they the ones who got a selfie from Yixing every morning? Nah. Take that! She smirked to herself.

Speaking of his morning selfies, it reminded her of that one particular selfie that had turned her on so much she almost dropped her phone and could have broken it. Did he have any idea what effect it had on her? Gosh, they were just supposed to intern together, nothing more.

Minseok was finished with his speech now. Naeun clapped wholeheartedly for him, temporarily feeling bad for not being attentive, but very soon her thoughts were drifting back to Yixing. As another speaker took the stage, she decided to ignore him completely and focus on fantasizing about Yixing.

Her imaginations were pretty wild, given that Yixing was shirtless and in bed. First, she would have him kiss her, passionately, and then she would deepen the kiss. She would let him be on top, and she could picture herself kicking and pushing the blankets away to make more room for one particular activity. She spent most of her time with him in the office being serious and proper, but here in bed all of those inhibitions would be shed and she would have him touch her where she was most sensitive. And he should not even think for a second she would not touch him just as much. His arms, his abs, his hips...oh goodness. She shuddered. What was the point in having functional a/c anywhere when just the thought of him could make her sweat and wet already?

Yixing must have noticed her shuddering. "You cold?" He inquired softly.

"Not at all," she answered sheepishly.

"Humph. Bored?" He whispered in her ear, still aware that as the audience the two of them were supposed to keep quiet. But because he was so close to her, she could almost feel his breath on her skin and that had sent chills down her spine. Besides, the more she thought about it, the more she felt that there was a hint of mischief in his tone. And that was incredibly arousing.

"Would it be bad if I said yes?" She whispered back to him.

Her 'yes' was actually what he was hoping for. He smiled, but it had quickly turned into a playful smirk. He was up to something for sure.

She watched silently as he made his way to where Minseok was sitting. Yixing's movements could be so subtle yet precise and smooth. Just basically everything he did had her staring in awe and in admiration. This man was really something else, huh?