Chapter 14: Mission Accomplished

Dinner was really pleasant. The food was good, the atmosphere was great, but the company was the best, really. Naeun could not stop feeling giddy because she was finally going on her first date with Yixing. She had been on many dates before with other people but this time, her heart fluttered like she was a teenager.

She did not know if it was the cocktail she had that was making her act this way or if she was going to be this bold anyway, but once they went back to her place after the meal, she could not hold back anymore. She just threw him onto the bed and climbed atop him, straddling him and kissing him. He understood how eager she was and he, too, wanted what she wanted, but he just had to ask for a pause amidst kisses.

"What's wrong?" She queried impatiently, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I have no intention of stopping tonight."

"Neither do I," he clarified without ruining the mood. "But you have to know, sleeping with me comes with a price."

She merely snorted and did not take him seriously. "You're not a prostitute."

"No. Not money," he smirked, pulling her in to whisper in her ear. "The price of addiction."

"Hmm," she purred in amusement. "Then get me hooked."

She was about to kiss him again but she found that he did not allow her lips to meet his until he had flipped her over. But at this point she no longer cared who was on top or what position they were in. She just needed it to happen, and she needed it badly, so badly that she was just tearing her clothes and his off in a rush. They had seen each other naked before as they had showered together, but not much touching happened back then. Tonight, however, heavy touching was definitely on their to-do list. Still, she figured she could explore his body later. Now, she just needed him in her, so she pumped his length in her hand a few times then guided him in. She was so wet — he had made her so wet — that she took him in without any difficulty, loving the stretch and arching her back, which in turn enabled him to reach even deeper. The deeper he went, the louder her moans.

"Move," she ordered breathily. She needed to be fucked and she could be demanding too.

He grunted as he filled her up and thrusted deep. Although for the most part he kept his eye contact with her, from time to time he would send a glance down to where they rubbed together to remind her that he was fucking her exactly how she wanted it.

"You fuck me so good," she gasped. Missionary did not always make her quake in ecstasy, but because this time he had placed himself in a more forward position, the base of his cock was naturally rubbing against her clit. There was so much stimulation that every time he thrusted, he was not just going inside but also pressing against her sensitive clit. This was just the beginning of a long night but she already felt that she was climbing to her climax.

While he played with her breasts with his hands and mouth, he also thrusted tirelessly, never stopping or slowing down. By now he was slamming into her because he could not hold back anymore and he just had to let his passion take over. The bed squeaked and every sound she made was music to his ears. She gave his butt a firm squeeze, then slowly trailed her fingers up his back, following his spine. He hissed in bliss as her fingers went further up till it reached his scalp, his tongue around her nipple as he groaned. He was throbbing in her and she clenched around him. There was no doubt she was close now, and nobody — not even she herself — was ever able to send her this close to an orgasm so quickly.

"Yixing — ah fuck!" She came, shutting her eyes involuntarily. Her body had surrendered to the powerful high that had her moaning unbelievably loudly. She pressed her hips upward against his, and arched her back even more to let her orgasm jolt and course through every part of her. These sensations had barely subsided when he had his climax too, seeds spilling from his tip straight into her warm channel. His thrusts did not cease but only became sloppier. His growls sounded so feral and rough but reflected just how good he felt, how much pleasure he was able to derive from fucking her.