CHAPTER 1

Block party
Elms st

Music blasting , all types of smells of food in the air. The time that everyone can have a good time in their neighborhood. The time to introduce yourself and meet new people also. The block party just started with everyone helping out and also having a good time. While Deshawn and Leroy gets ready and chill with their neighborhood.

Deshawn p.o.v

"Man if you don't bring yo old man walking ass on

"Man if you don't bring yo old man walking ass on." Leroy said waiting in the living room.

"Shut yo bitch ass up,come on." I said grabbing my chain.

"You know you still have to pick up Jessee, I don't know why she have her own damn car, shit ever since y'all been together she call you ever time she wants to go somewhere like her damn driver." Leroy said getting in the car.

The drive to Jessee house was decent. Leroy bobbing his heads to the music playing. It wasn't  a long drive just ten minutes so it was all good. Finally reaching Jessee house I texted her to come outside.

"Hop in the back."

"why I have to hop in the back, her ass better hop back there my ass ain't keep this seat warm for her." He said texting on his phone getting in the back.

5 minutes later

" I know she ain't taking her sweet ass time coming down here, she need to come on a man gotta eat." Leroy said leaning in the front beeping the horn.

" you acting like the block party ain't going to have food when we get there." I said leaning back in the drivers seat.

"You know damn well black people have four to five plates ahaha I know I do."

   Leaving the conversation alone we waited a few more minutes until finally Jessee came outside and slid into the passenger side. No one said anything so I just pulled off.

"So your not going to say anything, you know you was late picking me up." Jessee said staring a hole in my face.

" Girl you lucky his ass picking you up period shit got your own damn car complaining about getting picked up, man pull over and let her ass walk." Keeping my eyes on the road and blaring out their voices while their going back and forth. Leroy and Jessee was so busy arguing they didn't notice they arrived at the block party.

I gotten out the car and walked up to one of my homeboys will, he was outside grilling and talking to some girls.