CHAPTER 9 part 1

Two weeks later

Dasha

"Hell no that's my bestfriend if she's going to jail I'm going with her,the fuck y'all have me fuck up

"Hell no that's my bestfriend if she's going to jail I'm going with her,the fuck y'all have me fuck up." I said standing up.

I'm not about to watch that old racist ass bitch send my bestie to jail for what just because she choked somebody bye. People getting killed everyday and still walking around free as the birds but she's going to jail this some bullshit. Leroy grabbed my arm trying to pull me back down. I snatched my arm back.

"You a racist ass bitch I'm making they fired your ass real talk I'm not playing."I said as she yell order in the court.

"Keep having out bursts and you will be removed from my court room."

  "Dasha sit down please." Mira said giving me the sweetest smile, every time she smile she makes everything seem like it's okay. Doing like she asked I sat down letting few tears leave my face. The judge continued on but everything was a blur, I couldn't lose my bestfriend no scratch that she's family. Her parents was my parents they took me in and Mira is my big sister always kept me out of trouble, she always took the blame for me.

  Mira stood up from her seat while they turned her around to put the hand cuffs on. She begin to walk past everyone but stop in front of me.

"Something must have fell in your eyes because I know you ain't crying." She said hugging me to death. Finally push her away from me.

   My heart pound every step they took walking away from. With blurry vision from more tears swelling up in my eye. They walked through the door and with that they was gone.

   I fell back into the chair just gazing at the door hoping she would walk back out and we all go home laughing about this. I closed my eyes as I tried to control my breathing.

"Dasha get up, DASHA I'm not playing with you get your ass up we got to go." Leroy said.

Suddenly my body felt heavy like there was weights attached all over me. I tried getting up when I started to sink into the floor.

"Dayday its time to get up." I heard a faint voice say. I finally was able to open my eyes.

  I finally was able to open my eyes