CHAPTER 10

ONE WEEK LATER

The two sat in Mira's living room talking woman to woman about the situation that accorded not to long ago. Faith sat across from Mira not fully giving all her attention to her but to let her know she still listening she would casually try to nod, but with trouble from the neck brace that she has to wear once she made the slightest movement a short sharp pain strikes her neck.

"owww." Faith winced in pain while holding her neck. "mama" her two-year-old daughter said trying to quicken her steps to get to her. Finally reaching her mother she grabs her leg and rests her head on it while rubbing the back of her caffs. Faith picks up her daughter reshoring that she's fine.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean that I really got your brother killed I loved him to the moon and back I wouldn't have tried to hurt the father of my child that way." Faith said hoping that Mira wouldn't hold a grudge on a situation that she never meant to cause.

FLASHBACK

" why haven't you told them about her. She needs to know about her fathers side of the family." Faith yelled pushing Marcus as he gathered his clothes off faiths bedroom floor. Running his hand down his face trying to keep his cool. Looking out the corner of his eyes seeing faith standing by her dresser.

"Put yo hand on me ONE MORE FUCKING TIME FAITH I'LL GET MIRA TO FUCK YO ASS UP, DONT PUSH IT LIL GIRL," Marcus said raising his voice getting tired of how faith thinks she can talk to him like her last nigga.

"Man FUCK YOU, Marcus, you just like all these other niggas out here not taking care of your fucking responsibilities like a man fucking should you acting like a real bitch right now." Faith said clapping her hands. Picking up her flip-flop using all her strength she launched it at the back of Marcus' head. "What the fuck is wrong with you," Marcus said taking long strides to get faith to push her against the wall by her neck.

"Throw one more muthafucking thing in this bitch it'll be the last time you ever think about throwing some shit, and as in MY DAUGHTER she will meet my family but not right now I got a lot of heat on my ass keep her safe so I advise yo lil ass to lay low." Tossing her aside Marcus walked out of the apartment he's paying for.

Sobbing trying to wipe away her tears getting up from the bedroom floor looking all over for her phone.

"Fuck where is it." Faith yelled until she lifted up her pillow off the floor and laying face down was her phone.

Dialing her flesh and blood the only person she trusted with anything and anyone.

"Chris...Marcus he put his hands on me." She cried into the phone.

All she heard On the other end of the phone was Chris hot-headed ass yelling.

"I'm about to fuck that nigga up... don't worry little sis I got you.

Flashback over

After Mira and faith little talk, Mira just needed to relax. Walking up to her hardwood stairs in her pink and white van slides she opens the door to her bedroom placing the snowglobe that her niece gave to her earlier before they left on her nightstand, gathering the clothes and other essentials she needed for her bath. Going into her bathroom admiring her opal shaped tub that she loves so much turning the hot water knob watching the water fill up waiting until it's halfway full to add rose petals and her favorite essential oil also. She finally turned the water off. Slowly sitting down in the tub already feeling every negative energy leaving her body. while sitting in the relaxing tub Mira wanted to hear some relaxing music.

"Hey Siri, play my playlist."

"What playlist would you like to hear?"

"my favorites"

Before the first song could end someone started calling my phone not wanting to be interrupted I let it go to voicemail praying they wouldn't call again. of course, my prayers weren't answered because the person called two more times before I gotten out the tub and dried off my hands to answer there call and to my surprise it was Kofi calling. I answered the call only to be told that he was at my door. grabbing my robe and walking out the bathroom and back down the stairs. before I opened the door I texted Dasha that Kofi was over. I opened the door and welcomed him in and offering him something to drink.

"so what's up," I said coming back with a bottled water for him. saying thanks he takes the water and sat down on the couch.

"I came to see you and because you haven't texted me back in a while," he said looking over at me with the sweets smile.

"Um okay, we can just chill and watch movies." I said grabbing the remote to turn on something we wanted to watch.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dasha's P.O.V

Running my hand down his structured abs while straddling him leaning down kissing up his neck. Grinding my hips on his pelvis feeling him starting to get hard. Placing my perfectly manicured hands on his shoulders holding myself up while tilting my head back giving him access to my neck marking his territory. flipping us over to where he was hovering over me kissing me all over moving lower and lower until he reached the hems of my lace thongs pulling them to the side he started playing with my clitoris then unexpectedly flicked and suck on my folds exploring every inch of me that he could drive me crazy with every trick he did with his tongue. Before anything got really intense between us my phone dinged indicating that I got a message quickly looking at it seeing Mira just told me Kofi was there which was ok because I planned on spending the night here.

He lifted up from between my legs asking was everything ok.

"Yeah, Mira just told me Kofi was going to be over." he went back to giving me head. when my senses finally came back to me. "Leroy stop." I moaned.

"Shit Leroy I have to go," I said pushing him off of me grabbing and putting my joggers on. All I could think about right now was checking on Mira.

"Why whats going on," he said lifting himself off the bed and wiping his mouth.

"Mira is in trouble my bestfran instincts are kicking in." sliding on my sandals and ran out.

When did she give Kofi are address? Don't worry best friend I won't let that bitch hurt you.

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS

AYYYEE it's me back with another chapter sorry for being gone but writers block is no fucking joke but everyone say happy belated birthday to me ayyye my birthday was yesterday but I've been celebrating it all last weekend but enough about that but I REALLY WANT TO SAY THANK YOU LOVES FOR GETTIG THIS STORY TO 2K READS LOL I never thought I would get there but yall made it happen so thank you again and enjoy the story.