CHAPTER 4

The song throw sum more blasted through out the club as the men emptied out their pockets throwing cash at the strippers left and right. The girls walked in the club, looking at their surroundings.

 The girls walked in the club, looking at their surroundings

The club was packed. Sweaty bodies dancing up on each other. Strippers walking around giving out lap dances or taking men to a private room. Men at the bar trying to get girls numbers that's clearly not feeling their vibes.

On the higher level you can see women and men throwing cash,You can tell they're someone important on how they're dressed. In the center of the club you can see a stripper inside a long cylinder tank full of water.

As the girls was about to walk to the dance floor the security stop them and them to follow him. He lead them to the back and walked down a dimly lit hallway. At the end of the hallway was a elevator. They walking inside and the security pressed the fourth floor.

Mira's P.O.V

"Let me be a stripper you seen how much money they be throwing that's my whole rent and some." Brenda said acting like she stripping on a pole.

"Be still I don't want this elevator to stop because of you." Dasha said holding on the rail.

We looked over at Dasha and bust out laughing. Dasha hate getting on elevators with a passion so I'm surprised she even got on.

We stopped at the third floor and two men walked in and right before the door close someone's hand stop it and the doors opened back up. The same girl that I've been seeing around cane in and stood right in the front of the two men.

Dasha looked at me and then back at the girl, she mouth "do we know her?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked away but I felt her staring at me.

Everyone walked out of the elevator on the fourth floor.

"Um...I'm about to head to the restroom." Payton said speed walking to the restroom. I told the girls to go and I followed after Payton. I walked in and started looking under the stall doors, it was too loud to me calling her name. I seen her shoes and open the door to see her emptying out whatever she ate earlier.

"My poor baby why didn't you tell me you wasn't feeling good we could've stayed home and chilled all day." I said holding her hair while rubbing her back. When she was done, she gotten up and rinsed her mouth out, while she did that I sat on the restroom counter.

"Are you pregnant?" I ask, she looked up at me.

"No we used protection." Payton said fixing her hair.

"And protection doesn't always do its job, here take this." I pull out a pregnancy test. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"So you just be having those on you?"

"Yes, I know y'all are sexual active and want to be prepared just in case, so stop talking in take it." I jumped off the counter and pushed her in a stall and hand her the test. She was about to close the door until I stopped her.

"I locked the door and no one is in here, I want to make sure you ain't dip it in the toilet." She finished and sat it on the counter. We wait til the timer on my phone went off. Right when we was about to look the restroom door unlocked so I hurried and put the test in my clutch. It was Leroy who unlock the door he looked at me  and Payton  with a confused look on his face.

"So y'all didn't them knocking?"He said.

"Nope." I said popping the P at the end.

We walking to the vip section.

"I'll be up in a minute." I said walking over to the bar. It wasn't many people up here like the first floor.

"What can I get you sweetheart?" The bartender asked.

"A blue arrow."

After he finished making my drink I took sips looking at all the people dancing, laughing, and playing around. I finished my drink and payed. I sat there for a while just dancing in my seat when I felt eyes on me.

"I really don't like when people stare." I said getting another blue arrow.

"I'm sorry I just haven't seen a beautiful lady like yourself in a long time." He said smiling showing his grills.

Omg he have grills!! Girl keep your damn self together you can't let him know you over here drooling at the mouth and other mouth if you know what I mean.

"What's she's having." He said to the bartender. When I heard him say that I snapped out of whatever I was doing and started to be real aware of my surroundings. His right hand never touched the counter.

I never touched the second blue arrow so why is he buy me another drink. I took my phone out and texted Dasha.

 I looked up from my phone and seen my drink and the drink the guy bought me but the guy was gone but the bartender was on the other end of the bar cleaning a glass stare at me

"SHIT oh my goodness I need to work out that was a lot getting over here." Dasha said breathing hard like she just ran a Marathon. She reach to grab one of the drinks but I grab her wrist. I pulled her to the vip section.

"He put something in the drink probably both of them I don't know I just have a really bad feeling the something is going to happen." I said panicking.

"Mira relax all your girls are here if something goes down we all popping off you hear me. I shook my head but I still wasn't so sure.

I walked around the vip section until I seen Deshawn.

"Hey." I smiled

"Wassup." He return the smile it took my breathe away. "I haven't seen you all night." He said pouring me a drink.

"Wow you was looking for little old me?" I laughed while shook his head.

"Nah I was looking for a woman named Kira you seen."He said looking around.

"No I haven't seen but your looking at something better." I said grabbing his hand and him to a corner.

We talked and drank for a while, but right when them shots and other drinks start kicking in the last thing I knew was his tongue exploring every inch making small moans escaped my mouth. He pulled back leaving me in a daze while he just stared down at me. He gripped my ass pulling me closer to him while I slipped both of my hands under his shirt rubbing up and down his back. He whispered sweet nothings into my ears until I heard the five words I was looking for.

"Let get out of here." He whispered.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
A/N
Excuse any mistakes also I hope you enjoyed

I would love to heard feedback on what you think I should do or just any suggestion would be nice.

The next chapter should be up soon as well ok tootles✌🏽☺️