CHAPTER 8 part 1

^^(Faith)^^

A/N

I don't really know what to say but I'm going to finish this book but after that it's really up to you guys on what's going to happen really. I already have everything planned out for the ending I'm just taking my time. Umm... I'm finishing this book because I've always had a habit of not finishing what I started so I'm 100% positive that I'm going to finish this not just for you guys but for myself as well but let's just get into this chapter hope you enjoy❤️😜
💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Faith P.O.V

Trying to get out from under her as best as I could but I just felt more of her body weight pushed down upon my body making it more hard for me to breathe. Her grip on my neck tighten as I heard her faint voice "what do you mean." She yelled but to me it sound like a whisper. Tighten more feeling her nails dig into my neck adding more pain but also blocking the flow of air to my lungs.

My blurry eye couldn't see a thing not just because she's choking me but because my tears at this second,this time and place the only thing I can think about is my little girl.

Leroy P.O.V

Ambulance rushed Faith to the hospital while Mira sat in the back of a police car the officers going around to the witness getting their statements of the situation.

  "Damn Mira ass really crazy shit I should've know when she throw a bigs ass rock at my back when we was younger." Will said rubbing his back remembering the pain.

  "That was your own fault she told you at lunch that shit wasn't over taking her lunchable." I laughed watching them pull off with Mira in the back sit having no remorse for what she did.

"I got to get up out of here see you man." Will said, we dapped parted ways.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Mira's P.O.V

"Mira we have multiple videos of you choking the young lady just take the deal and your time would be shorten." The detective said.

I took a deep breath and looked at the mirror knowing it's people behind it watching us. "Like I told you before I'm not saying anything until my lawyer get here and he'll handle everything else so go back to your boss behind that class and figure something else out sweetie." I said putting my feet on the table getting comfortable to take a nap all my energy was drained I knew I should've slept on the way here.

🚫WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD🚫

💎Brenda💎

      "Aaahh right there

"Aaahh right there...more...please." I moaned He pound faster and hard hit my g spot over and over.

His fingers go straight to my clit. He applies pressure flicking the bundle of nerves frantically, as he moves his hips back and forth pushes in and out again. My hips move up to meet his.

Hour  later when I tighten around him and wrapped my leg around him unexpectedly with that he comes. Without pulling out. He closes his eyes as he rides out his orgasm. He wasn't wearing a condom . When he finally stops shuddering and he's softened inside of me, he opens his eyes and pulls out, making eye contact with Me. I seen the worry in his facial expression and regret.

"Fuck, damn my bad . If anything, you know... Happens..." He said cleaning hisself off and tossing me a paper towel. He's pretty grateful when I finally decide to tell him.

"I'm on the pill, Deshawn!" I rolls my eyes hard. " man shut yo ass up and get the fuck out my store if you ain't buying shit." He said going to the front of the store flipping the sign from closed to open.

"You know you ain't shit Deshawn just like these other niggas out here wait until I tell Mira she going drop your sorry ass like hot rocks." I said putting on my clothes and throwing my hair in a ponytail.

"Me and Mira is none of your concern but what makes you think she won't do the same to you, think about that." He said turning back on the security cameras.

I walked out his corner store and got in my car. I picked up my phone to see I have miss calls from the girls.

  I'll call them back later I have more important things at hand.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

A/n

This chapter is extra short but I'm back and I will finish this story but until then

Tootsies 😘