CHAPTER 7

Two weeks later

Mira P.O.V

We walked around the mall until we gotten tired and hungry so we stopped at the food court.

"That's a no good ass nigga for you." Dasha said sipping her pink lemonade.

"Gurl I wish some bitch would come up to my mans house bringing him shit like he's single I'll beat that bitch ass right where she stood." Brenda said punching the air like she was really fighting someone."

"I mean you could beat her ass but it's up to you paypay if you don't feel disrespected or-

"Don't listen to her Payton beat her ass." Brenda interrupted me.

I side eyed Brenda because her ass starting to get on my damn nerves

I side eyed Brenda because her ass starting to get on my damn nerves. I started to count in my head.

"1"

"Payton she gave YOUR man not hers something...

"3"

"Will knows your kind of crazy he shouldn't be mad...

"5"

"Just put her in her place in and everything should be good."

Dasha looked at me then Brenda and she looked back at while mouthing "Mira calm down." I'm tired of Brenda always trying to start fights ever since we was little she was doing that shit and it's starting to piss me off.

"DAMN BRENDA SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Everyone in the food court turned and looked at us while some got with their kids and walked away.

"Why the hell you getting loud and mad for." She said standing up I stood up as well.

"You always trying to make someone fight when you can barely fight your damn self!" People pulled out their phones record the altercation that was going on between us. Brenda shook her head and sat back down.

"Don't have shit to say now do you." I said grabbing the rest of my food and my purse.

"Hell naw I didn't pull out my phone for shit somebody better fight." Someone in the crowed said. I gave them the bird and laughed walking to the exit.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

"No I wasn't she just made me upset." I said to Deshawn. When I arrived home I relax and changed into something comfortable and FaceTimed Deshawn.

"I can picture yo ass yelling at her with yo mad ass." He said laughing.

"First of all I don't get mad only animals get mad come correct whore

"First of all I don't get mad only animals get mad come correct whore." I laughed. I placed my phone up on a pillow and laid back and turn on the tv and started to watch where I left off on power.

"So you just gone ignore a nigga damn that's how it is."

"Maybe if you came over I would give you more of my attention."

"Know damn well you a lie, when I come over you gon want to cuddle then fall yo ass asleep like the last time." I shook my head because that only happen one time a week ago.

"Whatever, but I meant to ask you how the fuck bright light get my number." He scrunched up his face acting confuse like he ain't know what I was talking about.

"Who."

"Who else, fuck face your girl that bitch pop up every fucking where like a damn bill collector."

"Man I don't know how the fuck she got yo number so chill ma before I have to-

Before he could finish his sentence there was a knock at my door.

"Hold on I'll call you back." I said hanging up before he could say anything. I walked down the stairs and looked through the peephole and saw the girl from my lingerie shop. I opened the door halfway.

"What are you doing here and how the hell you know where I live." I asked.

"That didn't matter I just need to talk to Marshall is he here?" She said trying to look through the cracked door.

I walked out my door and turned around closed it.

"I don't know you I don't even know your damn name and you coming to my door asking for my dead brother,what the fuck do you really want." If looks could kill she would be six feet under.

"I'm Faith I use to talk with Marshall I tried calling him for months, I didn't even know he had a sister until someone told me." She said sitting down on my porch. I sat down next to her rubbing my hands on my thighs.

"Ok someone told you my brother have a sister why didn't they tell you he's dead." I turned from looking at my feet to looking at her in her.

" I don't know,but I think it was my fault." She said crying in her hand.

Once I heard those words leave her mouth everything around my showed down. My body stiffened making it hard to move or just to swallow the lump stuck in my throat. Pushing myself up with my unstable, shaky arms I stand to my feet. I'm finally able to clear my throat. My blood started to boil all the way from my core I was so hot it felt like I had the flu. I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her to the ground straddle her making sure to have legs under me to keep her from kicking me.

 I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her to the ground straddle her making sure to have legs under me to keep her from kicking me

"What the hell you mean you think it's your fault!"

By now my neighbors came outside in their lawns watch while their nosey ass kids recorded but I can't really blame them I'm outside choking a this woman.

"Ayee Mira let go man whatever it is ain't worth it man." I heard but I didn't care what he was say to stop.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

A/n

Sorry I was gone for a while.

^^^ was my mood for a while didn't want to be around or talk to anyone

Would love to heard feedback from you guys what y'all would like to read more off who would you like to have a pov.

Any suggestions 🤷🏽‍♀️