Special Chapter:

Requested by: killme2306

And also I want to thank each and every one of you all for your support, you all really help me when I was on the state of breakdown. 

And sorry for the wait and some of you are expecting the new chapter but this is the first time I got a request on a book series and not a one shot. And also I didn't notice, but this book has been on qoutev and wattpad for 2 years now when it only felt a year has past. So, I guess....Happy Anniversary book, you live a normal 2 year life. Because this book only has about 5-6 chapter left before it finishes.

Third Point of View

'Ugh! Where is he?' Y/n though impatiently, her fingers tapping on the cloth covered table. The candle was now dim and smaller. "Have you decided now, miss?" The waiter ask, she look up at the familiar white fur hedgehog holding a small notepad 

(I do not own the picture.)

Picture made by: Lenmeu (DeviantArt)

'Well he's already almost an hour late

'Well he's already almost an hour late...And it's getting awkward with the gazes the others are giving me' Y/n thought sighing heavily "yeah, i'll get {Favorite Dish}, [Favorite Drink] and for dessert i'll have {Favorite Dessert}" y/n said, The hedgehog right it all down and gave her a smile "please wait for 15 minutes."

After 15 minutes, the white fur hedgehog came back and give y/n, her order "um...Is it okay if I accompany you?you seem to be a bit to lonely. were you stood up by your date?" He ask, y/n was startle at the sudden question but smile and gesture him to sir down. The young man sit down and Y/n started her story, "If it was just someone who ask me out I wouldn't be this upset but, since it was my boyfriend then yeah, I am" She said and chew on her food.

"isn't that a rude" He commented "yeah, well at least your accompanying me...."Y/n squinted her to see his name on his name tag "...silver" 

Silver was confuse on how she knows his name, but quickly remember his name tag "oh right, I haven't introduce myself, guess i'm a bit rude myself" he chuckle to himself, y/n giggle and said "well not as rude as my date, and you aren't I haven't introduce myself as well right? " Y/n outstretch her hand for silver to shake 

"the name's y/n" 

Silver smile wider and shake her hand, "you already know but, Silver"

 -With Sonic-

"wow egghead, you actually made the fight longer than before" sonic said looking at all the broken bots "Grrr, I'll get you next time hedgehog!" eggman yell, after flying away.

Sonic look at his watch and saw the time, "whoa! I'm late for my date!" He said worriedly before running off to the restaurant they agreed on.