Black Mirror Maze [Part 1]

-Takes place with Y/n and Sonic-

Leaves barely being crush by the fast pace of the running duo, Sonic and y/n run through the forest heading straight to the cave.

"Are you sure we're close?" Sonic ask to Y/n as she was looking at the map. 

"Yes, I'm sure. I think you should doubt the map more than me, I'm just following what it says here." Y/n said, before putting the map to her pocket.

Y/n's eyes search through the leafy surroundings then stop at a cave. "There!" She pointed at it.

They skid to a stop and look at the cave and it's entrance. "Whoa, it's pitch black." Y/n stare in awe. "What? scared?" Sonic smirk, "heh, as if." Y/n said, entering the cave, Sonic following after.

As the duo search through the cave, their hands outstretch so they wouldn't bump to anything or each other. As they walk further into the cave they slowly started to see their reflection. "This must be it." Y/n said, looking around. "No doubt about it." Sonic said while looking at his reflection but also in the same pace as Y/n. 

Then suddenly Sonic saw a shadowy silhouette behind them from the mirror causing Sonic's eyes to widen. 

"Y/n look out!" Sonic yell.

The duo jump opposites way to dodge the dive punch the attacker did. 

They look at the attacker and saw the silhouette of a hedgehog. It looks at them calmly. It raises it's hand causing both Sonic and Y/n to be on high alert, expecting a punch the two were met with something more. 

It lowered it's hand and blasted the floor, causing smoke to cover their view. 

Once the smoke cleared up, Sonic couldn't find Y/n anywhere. 

"Y/n?" Sonic call worriedly. Afraid that the mysterious hedgehog took her from him. 

Sonic run around searching for her, sometimes bumping to mirrors every time he turned a corner.     

Sonic stop and started to grit it's teeth out of frustration. He then look at the mirror besides him giving it a deadly a glare. Sonic then started to Spin Dash it, hitting 2 or 3 more before it fall. 

Once it fall, it started to knock down the other mirrors like a stack of domino's. Sonic cover his ears because of the sound of the glasses breaking. Once it stop, Sonic looks up and saw almost all the glasses broken.

Sonic continue to walk, his heading turning and looking up to see if Y/n is there. 

Sonic then saw something forming at the distance. Sonic run towards it. Sonic look up and smile, but then frown.

"What...?"