Floor is Lava

-Takes place with Amy and Knuckles-

Amy and knuckles are walking through the forest, with Amy leading. "We should be close, so be ready." Amy said, putting away the map and taking out her hammer. "I'm always ready for a beat down." Knuckles said. 

As they got farther the temperature started to rise up causing them to sweat. Amy move away some leaves and saw the rickety old bridge, and below it? The lava they had to go cross through. Before they continue any further they both look side to side if the enemy they are suppose to fight was there. 

There was no one but them, of course they wouldn't know. So they walk extra careful towards the bridge. As they got to the bridge, they relax a little and continue to walk trying to get to the other side safely. 

"This seems...to easy." Amy said, continue to look around. "Who cares. Let's just get to the other side, the heat is killing me." Knuckles said. As they got halfway through, everything around them started to shake causing them to grip the ropes tightly.

They look to other side and saw something rising, well more like the lava rising. As it was fully merge, it turn around and lock it's eyes at Amy and Knuckles's. It's eyes narrowed and it roared loudly causing more heat and some lava to hit the bridge.   

[I do not own this]

Unfortunately though, some of it hit the rope causing it to burn

Unfortunately though, some of it hit the rope causing it to burn. "Run!" Amy yell, quickly running towards the other side. One side of the rope cut causing them to lose there balance and hold on the rope that was still attaching them to safety. 

The Lava Beast got closer and use it's hand to slam at the bridge causing it to fly up a little with Amy and knuckles hold on for their dear life. As the bridge, they were on, slam on the wall. They quickly started to climb up. 

As they quickly got up, they started to run away. But the Beast started to chase after them. "Are you kidding me?! What are we gonna do?!" Amy exclaims, looking at Knuckles beside her. "I don't know! I'm not good with plans!" Knuckles cried out. 

They got to a place where there was a large lagoon that was covered by a large wall, above that lagoon was a waterfall.

Amy look around to stop the beast, anything! Then, her eyes stop at the wall and that's when she got a plan.

"Knuckles, follow, and just do what i'll do." Was the only thing Amy said before running towards the wall and quickly climbing it with Knuckles following. As the reach the top, Amy took out her hammer and started smashing the wall, Knuckles following. 

As they were almost done. The beast roar was heard causing the two to stop and look at how almost close it was. "Knuckles! Distract it as long as you can! And Get it as close as you can." Amy said. Knuckles got down and look around for something to distract the beast.

His eyes landed on the boulders that fell when they were breaking the wall. He started to throw the boulders towards the beast causing it to slow down when it gets hit. 

"Um...Amy you almost done?" Knuckles ask, as it was getting closer. "That's close enough! Knuckles, take cover!" Amy yell, Knuckles quickly got out the way as Amy hits her hammer one last time causing it to fall apart. 

Amy quickly run out of the spot as the wall breaks down. The water burst, hitting the beast as it roar in pain getting smaller and smaller. 

As the steam cleared out. Amy and Knuckles check and saw the beast small and stoned. They both sigh in relief and left to search for the last for them to return back to normal. 

"Man, that was scary..." Amy sigh "Yeah, Well! at least it's over." Knuckles said as they got farther away from where they were from. But everything started to shake again. They turn and saw the beast breaking out of it's stoned body and rampage, probably searching for them.

They turn from it and started to run away again, as the beast run after them. "Amy got any more plans?" Knuckles ask "Nothing but run for your life!"