[Missing Chapter 24] Y/n's First Band

This is a chater I kept only on Quotev and the reason is I didn't like the ending, but it's up to you guys if you'll like it or not.

sonic's pov  -morning-

I was having a good sleep,the cold air, I snuggle up in my bed all so cozy.knock!knock!knock!..At least that's what I thought, I groaned and covered my ears blocking the knocks, "sonic wake up! breakfast is ready!"Sonia yelled from the other side....Wait a minute! Sonia?!?!?! I quickly sat up surprised my sisters is still here. "What are you doing here?!"I ask-yelled, "waking you up, stupid"she said, I swear I can feel her roll her eyes "no, I mean-not in a rude way-but why are you still here?" I ask this time calmer "how forgetful can you get?! Me,manic,and mom got snowed in yesterday, remember?!" She yelled, I made an 'oh' sound,

"And hurry up! Foods getting cold"she said "yeah yeah just wait will ya?" I said. I stood up and started to get ready. once I was done, I head to the kitchen and saw everyone there "oh, hey gang" I said yawning and stretching. "Morning sonic~"mom said putting some pancakes on the table "thanks mom" I said taking a fork. I took a bite and my eyes shined from it's deliciousness "wow! This is really good!"i said taking a huge bite "thank you sonic"mom said ruffling my head, but it was okay with me, "whoa! Slow down speedster don't wanna choke now do we?" y/n said "like that's gonna happen. and when did you get here?" I ask, "just got here, and i kinda wanted to play some musics with manic and sonia"she said,I look at her with an eyebrow raise "you can play?"I ask "of course!"she said proudly.

"Well me and manic don't mind but do you even have any instruments?"sonia ask "yeah that's the problem, my old bass is now broken and I can't find the perfect bass"she said looking then, her eyes suddenly landed on me, "unless....Sonic let me burrow his"she said her hands behind her back looking at me "well, I guess it's okay, it will be fun to see my girlfriend sing" I said smirking "perfect! will held the concert at sundown!"y/n said cheerfully, I can't help but smile. "Then we can practice after launch and i got the song for someone whose like sonic"sonia said, I rolled my eyes playfully.

-Concert-

Okay it's already sundown and the stage, that me and the gang prepared, is all set and I can't believe many people came. I then sat at the front with the others, then I heard a familiar drum being played with a electric piano and my guitar. the lights went on and it showed y/n, sonia, and manic.

That was awesome! Who knew y/n had that in her. I went in the stage and grab y/n by her waist, "awesome song there y/n" I said smirking at her, she smirked back "well I am awesome, the songs already says it sonic"she said giggling a little "yeah but you never be as awesome as me" i said "yeah right! I can beat you right now!"she yelled, I then let her go and took a step back, my smirk never leaving "well you have to catch me first!"I yelled then ran off "hey! come back here! SONIIIIIIC!!!!" She yelled chasing me around, I can here the crowds laughing. I smiled then ran faster.

I then slowed down and caught y/n but it also made us fall. we both laugh then look at each other "caught you~"she sang poking my nose "actually..."I flipped as over making me on top ".....I caught you" I said kissing her.