Before All Falls [Part 1]

Third point of view

Everyone stood there shock. The hedgehog stood there still, some slime falling off of him/her/it.  "You will GeT Me Out oF hErE..." It said. It's voice becoming distorted. It then took a step forward. The others flinching back. 

They didn't knew what to do. They don't what it is, or it's capabilities. "W-what do we do?" Amy whispered. Shivering in fear, but keeping a fierce look. 

Y/n took a running stance, "for now, we fight ti'll one of us falls." She run and then curled to a ball. But the unknown being grew it's hand and hit her to side. Y/n's direction swerve towards the forest. She knock a few trees down before finally stopping. Y/n groaned in pain before getting up. 

Amy took out her hammer and run towards the strange hedgehog. It extended it's arm to grab her, but Amy was able to dodge each attack. Once she was in a close distance  Amy swings her hammer and was able to hit the hedgehog. 

Y/n sat up- groaning in pain. She went back to where the others are and saw them attacking the villain.  Amy continuously swinging her hammer rapidly, Sticks using her boomerang or whatever she could find, Knuckles punching the Hedgehog or the ground causing it to shake, Tails using his gadgets or tools he has on his belt pouch, and Sonic either using spin-dash or normal combat fighting.

Y/n then notice something. Sticks would use her boomerang and it would only go through him/it. Then while distracted Amy would be able to hit him/it physically. 

"Enough!" It yelled, enlarging its hand then swinging it to the others.  The others landed with a loud THUD! while distracted, Y/n was able to attack the Slime-of-a-monster knocking him down. Quickly, Y/n grab Amy and Sticks. "Sonic! Get Knuckles and Tails! Follow me then!" Y/n ordered before running off. Knowing Sonic would easily catch up. 

Doing as she says. Sonic grabs Knuckles and Tails before following Y/n to deepest and farthest part of the jungles. 

Satisfied from the far distance. Sonic and Y/n stop and took a breather while the others think of a plan to defeat the...Ugh, who knows what that is. 

"Any ideas? Tails?" Y/n ask turning to the smartest person of the group. "Not really. But there's something bugging me." Tails said, rubbing the aching part of his face. "Yeah? What's that?" Amy ask. "He wants to get off this island, right? If so, then why doesn't he? He can shape-shift into anything. He can just shape-shift into a bird or a plane or anything! So why doesn't he?" Tails questioned. 

It was true. That thing could do that, so why doesn't it? "Maybe it can't shape-shift into an object? But he can still turn into a bird or any animal that can fly for that matter..." Y/n trails off, thinking any more possible reason for it to be stuck here.

"Maybe...It's trap here. By some force or something." Tails guessed. "Then that's a good thing! Let's just get what we need to get us back to normal and quickly get off this island before that thing gets to us first." Sonic said, carefree as always. 

"That thing could turn into almost anything! For all we know one of this tress is him!" Stick exclaimed. "Then let's just slam everything!" Knuckles said, punching one of the trees causing it to shake. "No, knuckles!" Amy scolded the red echidna "What we need is a strategy." 

"Please! I can easily get that last ingredients by myself!" Sonic said, cockily. "Sonic, no. We don't know what we're up against. We saw what that thing can do. It shaped-shift into us and has pretty much copied our speed." Y/n said, restlessly. 

Sonic, noticing her restlessness, came beside her and gave her a side hug. "Okay, okay. We'll come up with a plan. So, any ideas?" Sonic ask turning to the others.