[Future Book???]

Hey guys! Sorry not an update! BUT! This is an announcement for a future book of another SonicxReader. 

You guys know LIYUConberma from deviantart, right? If not she's  the one who 'Teens And Childs Play'.

She makes amazing Sonic Comics! (That, by the way, you guys should read as well!). Okay getting off topic!

Okay, as you all know this book is about to end. And I thought that was going to be my last SonicxReader book but NOPE! After I remember about this comic, different kinds of scene that I want to put in an xReader just went to my head that are just to good to be wasted! 

So I decided on making one, almost as same as this one! But of course I'm not gonna copy all her stories but just base the other scenes from her comics.

 I hope she's okay with this, I don't have an account so I can't really ask her myself. The only things I can do is obviously give credits to the owner. Well, here's a little sneak peek. Tell me if you want me to do it. 

"Ugh...Where...Am I?" Silver ask looking around at his surrounding. It was very unfamiliar something his never seen before. 

Shadow lift himself up and held his head. "And by 'I' you mean 'We'?" He said.

Sonic sat up  and grunts in pain. "Ugh...My head. Nice going, Shadow." Sonic said. Shadow glare at him, "how could this be my fault!?" He yell. Silver look around and notice an unconscious person on the ground. 

Worried. Silver got up and went to the person. Silver lift the person's head, "kid! Kid, speak to me!" He called out to the boy. The boy started to cough and open his eyes slowly.

'Such an old pair of glasses.' Sonic thought looking at the strange old glasses laying on the ground.

"Feeling any better?" Silver ask once the kid was regaining conscious. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks" The boy said, coughing at each word. 

 "Your glasses..." Silver said, handing the strange looking glasses at the boy, "oh...Thank..." The boy pause once he put on his glasses, "...you..." He finish. 

He gasp and gave a loud yell. The three covered their ears for kid's sudden yell. 

"Well...That is unpleasant...." Silver said

"What's the matter with him?" Sonic said uncovering his ears.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I've really done it this time! Not that i'd expected, but it did! I can't believe it actually worked! I'm a GENIUS!" The boy then lay down, a depressing atmosphere surrounding him "a genius who is going to be deadmeat." He finish.

"Now he's talking to himself" Silver said 

"I think he hit his head to hard." Sonic guessed.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Trails. Stay calm and and hide them well and fix the machine ASAP! Good that sounds like a plan- that'll do it! Now let's-OW!" Trails scream in pain once he crash into a person chest causing him to fall back.

Trails looks up and saw his mentor. trails quickly stands up with a nervous look "lo-lord Darren, I...I didn't see you..." Trails stutter out.

(From issue 2.)

"What are you doing, Trails?" Lord Darren ask annoyed while Trails answer in a stutter "no...Nothing."