14. Changing Perspectives

**unedited**

Warning: Manik's POV contains a lot of swearing. Those who are not comfortable, please stay away :)

M A N I K

The girl in front of me was sizzling hot. Her looks were killing me and that seductive smile and flirty wink that she kept giving me. Fuck!

I didn't waste any time in doing what I was once best known for.

I pinned her to the wall, my fingers tracing her hands.

"Oh... Manik...", she moaned.

I leaned ahead to kiss her.

"I promise I wouldn't even kiss any other girl except the girl I am having feelings for"

I don't know how her face changed with Nandini's as I leaned ahead to kiss her. The thin lips changed with the pouty ones, her face turned more chubby and gorgeous.

"Manik...", she moaned. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't Nandini but another random slutty girl.

No, I couldn't do this.

Her lips touched mine and the moment my eyes closed, Nandini's face flashed in front of me again.

I can't, can't do this.

I pushed her away and she looked at me shocked.

Fuck.

"three hundred and twenty one...", Cabir sang in my ears as I moved away from her, after apologising to her of course.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Three hundred and twenty first girl you've rejected in the past year after Nandini left", he said smiling as if it was casual and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Aisa... Aisa kuch nahi hai", I stammered lying.

"Aur mein pregnant hu", he mocked. Let him fuck off even though I knew he was right.
Fucking ego.

I rolled my eyes again. Ignorance was a bliss.

"Nandini?" There was a scream outside the room.

Nandini?

What is she going doing here? I thought- that she's not coming. Never mind.

I ran out behind her.

"And now I think you're following Soha, isn't it?" Cabir mocked behind me laughing sarcastically and I ignored, again.

But she wasn't anywhere outside in the club. I just hoped that she didn't see me with the other girl and left.

Or maybe she did. Why the fuck do I care?

But I chose the other way and fucking went out to fucking find her.

And just as I entered out, I saw her sitting, her back facing me. The dress she wore was backless exposing her hot body, fitting her curves.

Fuck. Since when did she dress up this way?

I couldn't control my urge to go and talk to her.

"Aww, Baby Murthy is alone tonight?", the words left my mouth before I could even register.

Fuck. Why do I always have to be rude?

She was evidently shocked hearing my voice and her hands which were playing with water stopped.