17. Falling For Her

M A N I K

Fuck.

2pm. Yes, that was the time and I was getting bored with these idiots with no sign of Nandini. Why the fuck did this sleeping beauty like sleeping so much?

"That's it. Now I am waking her up!" Aryamman growled. Why the fuck will he wake her up? If anyone will do that, it's me.

I gave him a look and he sat back at his place with his finger on his lips. I am still the monster when it comes to Nandini. I don't like sharing things that are mine.

"Aryamman, she's been very tired. And she needs rest, let her sleep!" Abhi smiled at him.

Tired? Rest? Why? And why the fuck does he care? Was she serious when she said she was married to this jerk? Or was she serious when she said she was pregnant?

Fuck. I will go mad.

Suddenly, my eyes fell at her walking to us. Short red dress, straight long hair, black blocks. This didn't look like the Nandini I have known. She had changed so much, and I didn't like that. Not that she didn't look beautiful, but it felt that the girl in front of me was someone else, not my Nandini.

Or maybe she was never mine after all.

"She's wearing the heels we just bought together before coming!" Aryamman shouted in the air to no one in particular. Each passing day, he confirms he's Gay.

"Hey guys!" She chirped as she reached us. My eyes snapped at her immediately and she gave me a smile but I didn't reply anything as I looked away.

Jealous? Yes, you can call me that.

I pouted a bit and looked away. I bet I was looking mad, my hair messed and my lips in a pout like an angry bird. A giggle left her mouth looking at me.

"Sit Nandini!" Cabir called pulling her a chair as she sat between Aryamman and Cabir, her Karan-Arjun and I was exactly opposite to her with DhruLya on our one side and Mukti and Abhimanyu on the other.

"Oh Nandini, you're wearing my dress!" Abhi smiled from the other end and she smiled at him.

"Your dress?" Mukti asked, confused as Manik spat the water he was drinking, as all eyes snapped on him.

His dress? Did he just say his dress?

I looked at Nandini and the red dress she was wearing somewhat looked like a girls dress only, then how the fuck was this girls dress Abhi's?

"The dress I gifted I meant!" He corrected smiling sheepishly and I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I actually thought Nandini was wearing his clothes, which usually girlfriends and wives do. If it was so, I would have slaughtered this jerk.

Nandini's eyes met mine again and she asked me a What through her eyesbrows, smiling lightly.

I gave her a weak smile before looking away again. What was wrong with me?

I got up from there and left. They were all calling me but I didn't actually care to look back. What was wrong with me?

Why was I not being able to look into Nandini's eyes? Was the guilt actually taking over me?

Of course it should. How could I have fucked Soha? I actually don't deserve her love, I really don't. But what if Nandini is also married to Abhimanyu?

Shit! What was wrong with me? I was going mad, so mad.

Just then, my phone beeped.

1 new message from Gay.