• EPILOGUE •

*unedited*

M A N I K

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck.

Triple Fuck.

Infinite fucks.

The smile on her face didn't end as she looked down, the red hue on her cheeks making her face look naturally blushing as she walked down the aisle with a bouquet of tulips in her hand.

The white gown fitted her as if it was made for her measurements, showing her sexy curves and flawless skin. I couldn't get my eyes off her as she walked down gorgeously.

*ahem ahem*

"Kya hai Cabir!" I gritted my teeth. Can he ever let me admire my beautiful lady without interrupting my romance?

"Saale shaadi meri hai, stop staring my wife's bride maid like a typical road side Romeo!" He snapped and I rolled my eyes at him.

"She's my girlfriend dude! Mein usse dekhu, usse jhagda karu, usse kiss karu! Tera kya jaa raha hai?", I mocked at him, closing the button of my tuxedo.

"Tere! Tere hi jaise ladko ke vajah se India aage nahi badti! Tum samajhte ho girlfriend hai toh tum kuch bhi kar sakte ho! But my dear friend, you are wrong. She is an individual and you can't dominate her-.....", he said making me understand and I wanted to punch him right at his face.

"Cabirrr!" I gritted my teeth, "I don't want the news headlines to be Cabir Dhawan died on his marriage, leaving Navya Naveli a widow bride!" I said fake smiling and he pretended to be scared.

"Ek last chance hai tere paas, bhaagna hai kya? This is your last bail dude, uske baad to shaadi ke jail mein hoga and no one can save you!" I said and he smiled dreamily.

By that time, Navya and her bridesmaids including my gorgeous girlfriend had walked to us. Navya went and stood near Cabir and I whispered in his ears, "teri shaamat aa gayi hai bache!" And he royally ignored me.

"Isse pyaar kehte hai!" He said winking at me as he suddenly pushed me away and I stumbled before almost falling over Nandini.

"You.. you look gorgeous!" I whispered in her ears huskily and she smiled her contagious smile as she herself tucked a few lose hair strands behind her ear.

"Thank you Manik! Tum bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe!" She smiled and I put my hand around her waist.

"Manik! Tum-... Tum kya kar rahe ho!" She said slowly looking here and there and I smirked.

"Apni girlfriend ke saath romance. Dikh nahi raha tumhe?" I said innocently and her eyes widened.

"Manik! Manik koi dekh lega!" She pleaded with her eyes.

"Dekhne do!" I said in my 'as if I care' attitude and she looked pissed.

"Oh hi Aryamman!" She suddenly whisper shouted and my hands immediately left her waist as I stood there numb in attention, searching here and there for that Ga- Aryamman.

Not finding him around, I looked at Nandini with a killer look and she laughed like a maniac.

"Tum! Tum abhi ruko!" I threatened as I moved ahead to tickle her and she ran out from there, me following her.

Finally, having no space to run, she was sandwiched between me and the pillar. My either hands on her side and hers on my chest, as her brown orbs stared into mine.