Beauty...or Beast?

Blake was annoyed,that his parents had dragged him and Adeline to the Bloom Moon Festival. It's not that he hated it..

Okay yeah he longed for a time that this town didn't have them or they canceled them. But not the First Bloom Moon Festival in 163 years.

"Mom why do I have to go to this?" Blake huffed as his Dad turned onto the main road leading into the town heading towards the square.

His mother turned around in her seat."Because the last time we left you home you tried to throw a party. " She gave him an all knowing gaze.

"It was one time." He mumbled,his hair falling in front of his face. He turned his gaze to his sister who was glued to her phone with a small plastered on it.

"And what's got you so happy smiley?" He asked.

She sighed."Oh. Nothing."

Their Father gazed into the rear view mirror."I hope it's not a boy your texting."

She blushed." Of course not Daddy. Boys are gross."

He chuckled their Mother along with him.

The Family pulled into an empty parking space in the square and all piled out of the SUV.

After they walked towards the festival a woman with a beautiful caramel complexion, beautiful brown eyes and long dark hair in a bun. She looked like an older version of Sasha.

"Celine, Richard and the twins,it's nice to see you all again." She gave them a warm smile.

"It's nice to see you again Mayor James." Celine smiled.

She waved her hand out."Please it's just Veronica tonight. I believe Spencer was over by the ring-toss stand with his Dad. And Adeline Sasha was by the fortune teller's booth."

"Okay." Blake walked away and hearing his sister thank here and follow him.

"So wanna tell what's got you so happy?"

Adeline thought about."Um..Dante is meeting me here."

Blake nodded and kept walking but Adeline step in front of him causing him to stop.

"What?"

She folded her arms."You still don't like him or trust him do you?"

He sighed not wanting to talk about this."Look your boyfriend is a 'Vampire' cool. I don't really have any say in your love life nor do I care anymore. As long as your happy than I'm staying out of it." He shrugged.

She smirked."You always were a bad liar." She world around disappearing into the crowd.

He grumbled to himself about worrisome sisters and how she was always better at sniffing out BS.

"Sucks being in your siblings shadows,doesn't it?"

He turned around to see Athena with a smug grin on her face. Her hair wasn't as curly as it usually is. It was more wavier,she had intense gray smokey eye and a nude pink lip with black cat eyeliner. She wore a black dress that stopped at knee length,and a pair of black heels with a band going around her foot. She also had a black leather jacket and the same necklace he had seen her wear when he first meet her a few days ago.

"Yeah--sure. I didn't know you were gonna be here."

She shrugged walking towards him."Yeah I usually stay away from this types of--activities. Not really my style." She brushed off. eyeing some of the booths before looking back at the blonde boy.

"Oh." He rubbed the back of his neck feeling awkward. Not knowing why he felt so strange around the witch."Well we could play a few games and grab food if you want?" He felt a blush creep onto his face.