Mommy Dearest Is Back

*Meet Hecate*

**********

Catherine grinned as all her children enable to move due to her strong powers. All the teens were frozen in place as the woman who was thought to have been long dead stood in front of them in complete and strong health.

She pouted and talked down to them."Aww didn't you miss me?"

"No. What hell did you crawl out of?" Athena glared at her. She still never forgive her for taking her life away from her but, that issue of it all was she wasn't sorry about. If fact she'd do it again in a heartbeat.

She shrugged but her gaze landed on Adeline. She turned still keeping her powers from making them all from attacking her."And who is this beautiful creature."

"Get Away from Her!" Dante snarled.

Catherine only chuckled. She drew closer towards Adeline keeping a small amount of distance between them."So your the new toy that keeps my children tied to this god forsaken town?" She asked her words very icy and harboring a small amount of disdain towards Adeline.

"I--I..

"You could do better." Catherine cut her off. Earning a darkened glare from Adeline that she brushed off.

"Why are you here Mother?" Luca spoke.

She turned towards the oldest Martino child."Because my dear child. After everything I did,kill your father,slit her throat." She motioned towards a pissed off Athena before turning back to Luca."And allowing both you and your brother to live an immortal lives. learned I caused an imbalance in nature. "

She walked away from him and towards a table with a bottle of Scotch and a crystal glass. She poured herself a drink downing it completely in record time sighing in relief.

"I came to correct my mistake. I need to kill you."

She smirked."But it's not that simple. You see I need to do a preform a powerful ritual that will strip you three of your supernatural abilities making you mortals then if the powerful spell doesn't kill you. I will." She growled the last few words.

"You'll never kill us you bitch!"Luca spat.

She slapped him across the face. She adjusted her hair."You always did have a potty mouth like your father. Which is why I removed his tongue."

"Your sick." Adeline whispered.

"Thank you dear. And your not out of the woods. I need a powerful blood source. Seeing as your the last of the Eastwood Hunter bloodline I am gonna need to use yours."

"Never." Dante chuckled darkly.

Catherine world around."Not up for debate sweetie." She said in a fake sweet motherly voice before rolling her eyes back and turning back towards the Addy.

"Now I can't do the spell now but I will take great pleasure in doing in four nights from now. Until then don't think about running I'll find you."

"NO!"

Before Dante or anyone could do anything Catherine placed her hands on Adeline's head making her scream in pain and agony before she blacked out.

But not before hearing three loud snaps.

*********

Spencer was in his room after the funerals for Adeline's parents. He had changed into a black T-shirt and blue jeans.

He sat on his bed typing away at his computer,his Dad had been called in for a lead in the Eastwood case.

His jet black hair was messy nearly falling in his face. He was used to being home alone. Ever since his mom died when he was in fifth grade he just became used to it.