Epilogue

The town of Redwood never knew of the events that unfolded that winter. The events that took place were only knew to a small group of supernaturals.

****

It was two days after New Years, no one really knew what to do after my death. Spencer didn't lose hope. He practiced day and night trying to find a way to bring me back from the dead. He knew how much my death effected my brothers so he tried everything in his power.

He searched through my grimoire but we never found his family grimoire which raised a few flags for me.

Sasha would transform into a werewolf the day after Christmas. She is still learning how to 'control' it. But there is no controlling the werewolf curse,you live and die with it. That's just how it is, and how it goes.

Shortly after my death Luca switched his humanity off and after my funeral he left town. Without my help it was harder for Dante to try and talk him into staying in Redwood, but nothing would change his mind.

Soon spring rolled in and not much had changed either. Blake went to a boarding school in West Virginia and Dante left town has well.

The flame between him and Adeline was all it was. A winter flame. They still cared deeply for each other but I didn't seem like they made a great couple.

******

I spend most of my days watching over them. Adeline moved in with Sasha and her Mom. Seeing as that would be the only real fit until she turned eighteen or another relative older than eighteen could be found.

Spencer's powers grow over the short time,I smiled to myself knowing how powerful a witch he was becoming and how he still wanted to improve his skills.

Luca traveled city to city in Europe,drinking,partying and sleeping with random men and women.

Dante stayed in the shadows. He was on the road a lot. He had driven all the to New Orleans. I don't know what he plans or hopes to find down there. But I know he'll find some answers.

I walk through the gates of the cemetery, and strolled into my family's crypt. I had wondered the other side for months.

I thought it had been destroyed but it somehow still was around. Everyday before he left Blake would visit my grave. He would talk to me for hours.

I smile to myself remembering everything he said and wanted to do.

I felt like crying thinking of the life, I mean I did live over six hundred years. Maybe dying peacefully wasn't such a bad thing.

Upon entering the crypt I walk towards my grave.

Only to find it disrupted. The headstone he removed and is a pile of crushed stone on the ground. But my body wasn't in the hole.

"Where's my body?"

************************

I hope you liked book one. Book 2 will be up soon and I will post when it goes up. But thank you so much for reading this book.

Book two will be a lot more intense and interesting than this one,but this was still a fun book to write and I can't wait for all of you to see how each character will evolve.

Thank you again and stay tuned.