Bewitched

*Luca's ring

********************

"That isn't going to scar me for life or anything." Athena groaned,as the continued to trudge through the woods.

Luca chuckled."Your more than welcome to turn back if your scared of getting your shoes dirty."

She scoffed."I'm not scared. I'm wearing $300 dollar shoes walking through the woods." She hissed.

Dante rolled his eyes at his siblings nagging and walked deeper in the woods. He heard rustling and whimpering.

"Well if your so w--

"Sssh."

Athena grinned at Luca as he mentally drilled holes into his twin's head.

"Aww is the big bab--

"I said ssh." Dante snapped.

Athena gave him a nasty look and choosing to ignore the smirk on Luca's face.

The whimpering grow louder as the trio walked into a small clearing and a girl covered in blood and she was naked.

"Okay not weird at all." Luca mumbled.

Athena walked closer much to her brothers displeasure. She crouched down and peered at the girl's face.

"Sasha?"

"You know this girl?" Luca asked curiously.

She nodded."She's Adeline's friend." Athena answered with a dramatic sigh.

Dante checked her pulse."She's alive but she's freezing."

He took off his black and white leatherman jacket and covered his exposed body.

"So what do we do with her?" Luca asked with a hint of discomfort hidden in his voice.

Athena stood up and Dante scooped her up in his arms.

"I'll bring her to the hospit--

Sasha began to stir in his arms and shortly there after she opened her eyes which were gold and after a while the changed back to brown.

She her eyes switched from sibling to sibling before landing on Dante.

"C-can you put me down please?" She asked softly a small blush creeping onto her cheeks.

He nodded and placed her on the ground gently. She smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

"Um do you know why I'm out here--AND NAKED?!"

"We had some fun." Luca winked at her.

"LUCA!" Dante yelled.

He rolled his eyes at the twin and leaned against a tree.

Athena placed a gentle hand on her shoulder causing Sasha to turn towards her."Do you know why you were out here?"

She shook her head."No. I only remember leaving the fair and next thing I know I'm out here." she said just above a whisper.

"Well we should get you out of here." Dante said leading her out the way they came.

Just before Athena could follow Luca move in front of her path.

"I wasn't the only one to see her eyes right? I mean that's clearly a werewolf if I ever did see one."

"And?"

His eyes widened."We. Have.To.Stop. Her."

"Were not killing her." Athena hissed.

He rubbed his temples."Athena--