Heed My Warning

The Martino kids and Adeline sat in the living room thinking about the next course of action. But what was it, was what the two brothers were trying to plan.

"We'll she's not going to rest until she gets that damned blade!" Dante hissed.

Luca took a swig of Scotch."I say we kill the old broad. Be done with her." He answered nonchalantly.

Adeline sat on the sofa across from them with her arms and legs crossed,she wasn't paying complete attention to the brothers. But more so to the Athena.

Athena sat in a circle of candles with the blade a foot from her. Chanting small words that Adeline couldn't understand there meaning but knew that she was trying her best.

"And how are we supposed to kill her," Dante challenged him."We just go up to her and stab her with it. Right?"

Luca grinned."No your seeing the big picture. End her once and for all."

Athena had huffed having enough of the two."In case you morons forgot we don't know where she is, nor do we know what she plans to do or what she's already has done."

She stood up clutching the blade in hand.

Adeline had been quiet but it seem when she looked back at them that Dante's eyes fell onto her.

"We'll get your brother back. I promise." He never broke his gaze.

She nodded."I believe you. All of you."

Athena gave her a half-heart smile but Luca didn't return the kind gesture.

"All the more reason to stab the blade into her stone cold heart." He finished his drink and stormed out the room.

Dante sighed turning his attention back to his sister."Anything?"

She shook her head."The guardians of Coventry haven't given me anything that I didn't already know. Aside from that what ever she's planning is going to bring a lot of death."

"Good grief." He mumbled.

Adeline stood up and walked over to Athena."Can I see it?"

Athena wearily handed the blade to her."Here."

Upon touching the blade a shock of energy shot through Athena.

Another vision.

This one showed what looked like caves with stains of blood and cries of pain.

The blade clashed to the ground.

"Thea?" Dante questioned.

She held her head and blinked a couple of times."Of course." She raced out the room with the young couple not far behind.

She walked into the reformed study turned witch lair.

She took a book and flipped until she came upon a page with a stone like hallway with torches on the walls.

"Is that--

Athena nodded."It's a series of tunnels that runs underneath the town, some of them may have been used during the Underground railroad."

Dante placed his finger on the drawing. Above the arch way was E.W. craved.

"Your family aided in the escape." Dante said.

"Yeah but what do tunnels have to due with your Mother?"

Athena turned to her."Remember when Vincent showed up. One thing he didn't have was a daylight ring. "

Dante held his ring up."Mine and Luca's are the only ones with red stones. Other daylight jewelry is lapis lazuli a blue stone. Mine and Luca's were created from a stone that was never really discovered but it's a rare one."