Home is Where the Heartache Is

Dante slowed down the Impala as he came to the old Martino Estate from when the the town was first founded.

Vines grow all over the bricks and the gate of the house. Brushes and tree were over-grown in serious need of a trim and the house it self looked like it did in the mid-1800's where they left it.

"A lot of memories in this dump." Luca grinned.

The trio piled out the car and walked across the path towards it.

With the use of Vampire strength Dante pushed open the rusty gate.

The walked up the steps of the porch and to the front door which was a large dark wood double wide door,with a sliver lion's head with a ring in it's mouth on both doors in the center.

"Still creepy as hell." Athena eyed the old manor in all it's former glory.

The brothers looked at each other and smirked.

"Well if your to scared--

"Go.To.Hell." She cut off Luca.

He laughed as the brother pushed opened the doors to the house.

"It smells like death." Luca noted.

"Not far from your smell." Athena shot back.

Dante world around fed up with his siblings feuding."Look were here to look for anything that can help us take down Vincent or anything that can be of used to us. Got it?"

"Aye-eye captain." Luca blurred up the stairs leaving them downstairs.

"Come on."

***********

The trio had spend a whole day at the old Estate and they hadn't found anything that could help them.

"This was a bust." Luca flopped on an old sofa in the old study.

Athena rolled her eyes and but still scanned each old book she came across.

Dante came in the room with a old chest in his hands.

"Oo buried treasure?" Luca cocked his head to the side.

Dante sat the chest on a table and brushed off some dust and cobwebs. Causing dust to fill the room and everyone to either sneeze,cough or chock on the dust.

"I found this in the cellar." He tucked on the lock breaking it clean off."I wonder if this could be any use to us?" He mumbled.

He pushed open the chest and eyed the contents.

"Thena?"

"Hmm." She looked up from a book about Ancestral Magic and how it came to be. Though the book to the ground once she saw the chest.

"No way."

She crossed the room and looked in the chest.

"Looks like a Witches' wet dream." Luca stood up.

The chest was filled with a few large books,white,red and black candles,a mortar and pestle and several small herbs.

"Who's is this?" Dante looked through the chest and pulled out a journal with Desvilles written in black cursive letters.

All three siblings looked at each other.

"Why would this be here?" Athena turned back to the book.

Luca looked away from them and took a few steps back to the sofa.

Dante and Athena knew and had encountered the Desvilles the summer Luca arrived at their home and the left shortly as Fall rode in.

"Lu--