the betrayal of Percy Jackson

this is my first fan fiction I am a Percy Jackson fan.  possible harem

I OWN NOTHING but my characters all rights of the book go to RICK RIODEN

this is a chaos fan fiction

pairings

Percy + Artemis

Percy + Zoe

Percy + Thalia

Percy + hestia

Percy +  Aphrodite

Percy + Hera

Percy + Athena

Percy+Joe

Percy+ Amy

Percy+ Katherine

Percy+ Anna

Nico + Thalia

Jason + Piper

Frank + Hazel

PERCY POV

I was running down a dark alley way chasing after this man who was a sex tarrific and killed innonce women and children.

"shit" darlex said as he ran into a dead end

"looks like I got you now. You have been hiding from me for a week now but I got you now." I said as I pulled out my hidden blades out of my gauntlets and stab him in the heart.

" *μπορεί να σας αναπαύεται εν ειρήνη" I said after I killed him. I put chaos symbol on his head as I left. I teleport to my mansion on the planet karin and layed in my bed. as I was falling drifting to the realm of morpheus I had a flashback to the day I was betrayed and left to my fate.

flashback

after the the Gaint war we ,the seven + Nico, were called up by the gods to get are reward along with my  stupid half brother Cilent Davis who hid in a tent during the war. each one accpect immortality when Annebeth came to the stand she know I was going to say no to immortality. But when she got to the stands she looked at my brother and then at the gods and said "yes I accept."

those words killed me but after she said it she ran to my brother and kissed him. Some gods looked at me with pity.

Zeus said "Percy d-"

"I wish for Hades and Hestia to have a throne and a can I have duel riptides those are my wishes."

Zeus looks at Percy with sad eyes and saids "it shall be done"

but before he finished saying that I was already leaving. At camp every body was looking at the new couple and saying they were oh so cute.

My dumb brother was bragging saying how he was better and stronger than me. I could care less cause I was empty on the inside. all of my "friends" left me for my brother so I left came to "entertain" myself which consisted of me killing monsters and bringer demigods to camp. when I left camp I used a different name. my other name was NEX. I save kids and bring them to camp but when we reach the borders I always vapor travel to my cabin to hide and make it look like I did nothing.

present

I woke up from the dream I had and got out of bed. I walked around my room to the balcony and thought about everything and that dream. since its about 3 in the morning I'll go to the training room I turn on the each drones to deathmatch. I had about 300 which was a small army. as each approach I ducked, slash, kick backflip kick, front flip slash, I parried a spear aimed at my midsection I dodge arrows aimed at me. one drone tried to sneak up on me but I backflip and slashed his head off and kept flipping till I was at the archers. as each archer attempted to shot an arrow I cut there heads and backflip over swords aimed at my back when I was done it was 6. and most of the army was staring at me an disbelief. thing is the army has never seen me fight fight so they can't believe there commander/ assassin was this powerful. I walked to the weight training room and started lefting 300 pounds for my warm up. after I finished lefting I left the room and walked to my room to rest.

if you haven't figured out yet I'm Percy Jackson but I go by NEX now. and I'm known as Angel of NEX on other planets

HEY GUYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE OR WANT ME TO CHANGE AND THING THANK YOU BYE GUYS CASTLEMAIN SIGING OUT