chapter 6

DISCLAIMER I OWN NOTHING ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK ROIDEN

GAEA POV

I watched as my army charged those pathetic Greek and Roman army. But they were being lead by NEX. He killed 3 Titans easily. I want him he looks like a God with that body. I have to get him I will after this army falls. Wait oh Shit that's Percy. THE PERCY oh noooooo

" Prometheus pull out now before we get demolished." I mm him. Crap crap please help me I scared so I'll get him to join me.

ARTEMIS POV.

I just cut down 10 Telchines when I heard.

" This is SPARTAAAAAA." NEX screamed as I turned to see him kicking away Perse.

Peres ripped of NEX mask during this. I gasp like everyone else. Even the monsters seemed to hold there breaths. the titans looked like they were about to Shit themselves.

" P-p-p-p." I stuttered

" God's damnit. Yes it's me now I'm going to kill every monster titan here." he said. he eyes started turning red with black dots. His shorts turned to black assassin like pants. He had a tail sticking out of lower back. his hair started growing longer till it was alil pass his shoulders. His hair turned jet black with flaming streaks going through it. He had two sets of wings. the first was bat wings with holes. they were jet black with blood red lining. the second pair were dark red Dragon type wings. Two Horns popped out of his head. A jet black mask appeared on his face cover his face. His duel wields blinded together to create a 5 foot sword with a a long handle that had a black chain. The sword was black with a golden streak going through the middle of the blade. He had forearm guards, sharp claws and a bright golden shield.

" I will kill you Perse no one will find your soul when I'm done with you." Percy said in a deep demonic voice that sounded like he was everywhere. Everyone looked frightened including the gods and titans. The army vanished into the earth. After that chaos appeared.

" Percy I need you to calm down ok. right now you are way passed me and the rest of the Primordials. Come with me now so you can calm down. Calypso come here now. The rest of the army reveal yourself.please." he said as he forced Percy to leave.

LUKES POV

I can't believe I have to reveal myself it hasn't even been a week Shit. The day keeps getting better and better.

" I'm Luke everyone no hugs either I hate all of you for what you did to my best friend Percy expect a hand full." I shout and moved off stage. Annabeth ran to me and tried to hug me. I pulled out my sword skyrider and put it to her throat. I was oozing with killing intent. Bianca ran up and threw off her masked and kissed me full on the lips.

" I Bianca I'm dating Luke." she said still in my arms. we walk away from Annabeth.

" I'm Zoe and I hate most if you besides my hunters and I'm dating Percy." Zoe stated leaving. I saw Artemis, Athena, and Hestia eyes grow dark with jealousy.

" we are Selina and Charles beckendorf, yes we got married." selina said leaving.

After the last one introduce themself Percy appeared pissed his eyes turned red with black dots.

" I'll be training with chaos to control my anger. Luke will continue to train you all good bye." he said disappearing.