chapter 2

μπορεί να σας αναπαύεται εν ειρήνη means may you rest in peace

to clear up the confusion I'll pick the top 5 or 6 and you want different pairing of the seven let me know oh and Leo and Calypso

I OWN NOTHING RICK RIODEN

I'm sorry about the spelling on some parts

anyway back to the story thank you again for reading

NEX POV (I'll most likely stay this way untill further notices)

I was on my way to my room when I got a mm (mind message) from Chronos to report to the training room.

5 mins later

As I walked in to the room all of the primordials turned and stared at me. Finally Father (Chaos) walked in and said "your training is over my son it is time." If you are wondering how this happened here I'll tell you.

FLASHBACK 20 YEARS AGO

I just took this girl named Kassy to the hunters camp. As I was walking away I heard yelling in the direction of the hunters camp so I ran as fast as I can to the yelling. I got there and saw the hunters firing arrows at werewolves and monsters. I jumped into action slashing at everything that stood in my way. A huge werewolf that looked adnormal lunged at me biting my right shoulder. As he made contact I screamed in pain and in rage. I tried to slash it but it got away. I turn to see all the hunters bows aimed at me.

"who are you boy" Artemis said to me

I looked at her and with my hood on and turned away.

"Wait"she said but I kept walking not caring if she shot an arrow at me. When she got to me she turned me around to look at her.

"Are you this NEX I keep hearing about" she asked I just nodded my head to her and she was about to ask another question but I disappeared into thin air.

I landed in my cabin with a bloody shoulder. When I looked at it the wound it already healed. I took nector and ambrosia to make sure I was fine. I went to sleep and chaos appeared in my dream.

"uhhhhh may I help you man I kind of tired and don't feel like being used by gods" I said.

He bursted into laughter and said " young one I won't use you like those blasted olympian gods. But I want to give you in offer." he said to me.

"Two things 1. why would I accept this offer 2 Who the freak are you to offer this." I said he looked at me with a big smile. I was pissed off cause he just interpreted my sleep and wasn't getting to the point.

"Oh where are my MANNERS I'm chaos and I want you as my commander and assassin. The primordials will train and bless you along with Me." He said to me

I looked at him with a bored expression.

"Sure but I will still help the demi-gods on earth deal?" I said he just looked at me and nodded his head. I woke up and he appeared in my room. We faked my death we put blood all in the cabin and put fake versions of my swords in a X formation. once he was done we left to planet Karin. That's where I began my gruesome training with each primordial.

NEX POV FLASHBACK ENDED

The primordials looked at me and raised there hands in sync to bless me.

they said " Εμείς οι primordials και το χάος να σας ευλογεί με το NEX μαζί με την παραγωγή σας μια αρχέγονη ενέργεια, χρόνο, χώρο, τα στοιχεία, τα όπλα, η ζωή, ο θάνατος μπορεί το αίμα των primordials τρέχει στις φλέβες του." During this I began to feel unimaginable pain. I screamed in pain as the power cruised through my body.  When they were done I passed out from pain and exhaustion.

When I woke up from the power surge I looked at a mirror I saw my eyes were whirling from sea-green to sky-blue to light brown to purple. My hair was still was untamed but it had silver streaks. I had an 8 pack from all the training and I was muscular but not Ares type. I put on my dark armor that had but it weighted 200 pounds but was extremely light to me. I trained in this armor for so long that it feels natural. A girl came into the room to check on me. When she saw me she jumped and bowed to me.

" Hey look don't bow to me ok I'm just like you guys ok." I said she nodded and ran out.

I walked to the throne room. When I opened the door the primordials looked at me with surprised. The goddess started drooling at me.

"Father" I said while bowing

"Son you have a mission on earth and I will introduce your team." Father said.

After that 10 people walked in.

"I'm golden aka Luke." Golden said as he pulled down his hood I ran to him and hugged him. He looked so surprised

"You are and will always be my best friend Luke." I told him he smiled.

"hi I'm azuala aka Bianca" Azuala said. I looked at her and cried.

" OH MY GODS I'- " I began but she hugged me and said "it's ok Percy it's ok "

" I'm constellation aka Zoe." she said I looked at her and went to hug her. She grabbed me and smashed her lips mine. the kiss was pure bliss. When she broke apart I craved her lips. "I love you" She breathed we held hands.

"Hey I'm Vines aka Castor" He said I hugged him

"Hey I'm flames aka Charles"  He said. we hugged and I said " I'm sorry" over and over again.

" Dude it's ok man your fine" He said

" I'm Love Percy aka Selina" she said. we hugged for a bit.

" I'm revenge aka Ethan" he said. we shook hands.

" Hey I'm Amy" she said. She had red hair with blonde highlights. She had a beautiful tan with little makeup on she had light blue eyes.

" Hey I'm Katherine but call me Kat" she said in a very cheerful tone. She had jet black hair with pink highlights. Her eyes where chocolate brown. She had and athletic body and a great built.

" This is your squad Nex." Father said.

" When do we leave Father?" I asked.

" We leave now." Father said as we teleported to Olympus.

Man this will be a long war.

We the primordials and chaos bless you nex with along with making you a primordial of energy, time, space, elements, weapons, life, death may the blood of primordials run through his veins

that's the Greek part in the story.