Chapter 4

I realized I never said the 10 th person I'll introduce her in this chapter sorrrrryyyyyy

Golden was blessed by Uranus next chapter he Percy will start the harem and possible lemons later in the story

I OWN NOTHING RICK RIODEN OWNS PERCY JACKSON AND HIS BOOKS

NEX POV

I watched as Chris charged Golden with his sword drawn. The way Chris holds a sword I know now he doesn't train or anything. 1 The way he holds the sword is all wrong. 2 He is holding the sword with a death grip. He does a over head swing that Golden parried. Golden stays on defense, ducking and blocking wild swings. Chris started to tire out so he pulls water out of a lake to blast Golden. Golden laughes and blast red lighting burning the water hitting Chris square in the chest. Chris coughs up blood and falls.

" I do believe I won. Oh and I was blessed by Uranus himself since he did train me to be his general and top fighter." he stated coldly.

As Golden was walking away Annabeth throw a knife at his back. I flicked my wrist and gust of wind knocked it back. Everyone looked at me. I glared at that dumb bitch.

" If you ever do that shit again I will rip your fucking heart out like you did Percy " I said with enough venom and anger to kill an army. Everyone paused at what I said.

" Have you seen him... My son... ANSWER ME DAMNIT " Poseidon stated getting angry that I remained silent.

" Why the hell would you or any of these damn campers or Gods care. Huh answer me that OH great God of the sea." Golden Spat. He was getting really angery that Poseidon would even ask that. The sky darken you could see red and purple lighting in the sky.

" I believe you should calm done Golden please for me." Azuala said grabbing his hand.

"I want you guys to reveal yourselves after the first battle which will happen in a few weeks." Father mm us.

" Battles in a few weeks there for we will train early in the morning. Constellation and Azuala will be in charge of archery.

Golden, Kat and Vines will be in charge of sword fighting and spears. Love, Revenge, and Amy will be in charge of knife wielding. Flames Hephaestus

and his cabin will build weapons. I will over see everything along with helping people hone there powers." I stated.

" And the gods will be helping and train as well understood." I said while looking around.

time skip --------oh my god can a line break sleep in peace------ Rawr

It was time for dinner and the dining pavilion.

" Everyone get blue food I want these guys to suffer." I mm. I felt everyone smirk in the mm.

We ate in silents till one camper from Hermes table stood up and asked " how come you guys don't sacrifice to the Gods?"

" To answer your question Father Chaos hates it when we sacrifice to him. Last time Golden did it Chaos came out of nowhere and threw fries and a hamburger at him and said "We are a family there for I don't need your sacrifice" and stormed off to go get himself a sandwich." Vines stated.

Azuala giggled while the rest excluding Golden were rolling on the floor laughing.

"HAHAHA laugh it up dicks what about the time Vines was turned into a duck and was hunted by Chaos because he thought it would be funny to sacrifice a roasted duck to Chaos." Golden said with a smirk.

The campers and Gods looked at us like we had gone mad but hey who cares right. 

Constellation POV

I woke up at 3:30 am to get ready for our morning exercise. As every one walked out of there rooms I noticed my love wasn't there. I looked at his door than Golden and said " It's your turn to wake up NEX  have fun." He paled and opened the door. He took out a blow horn and position it next to NEX's ear he then pressed the button and ran.

"GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDEEEEENNNNN BRING YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOOOWWWWW!" NEX yelled at the top of his lungs. He already had his mask on and was charging out the door.

" YOUR GF MADE ME DOOO IT PLEASE SPARE ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Golden hollered while running down the stairs out the door. We ran after them. I noticed all the Gods and campers where pouring out of there cabins with confused looks. Before I uttered a word All you heard was a loud scream followed by boom. HAAAANNN looks like NEX got him ohhhh wellll.

" Since you lazy no Good campers and Gods are up come on and exercise with us." I said as NEX walked with a burnt Golden.

" Time to get going guys. Let's started with running 50 laps around camp."  NEX said while running a head of everyone

-----------time skip 1 hour--------------------

NEX POV

After all that running everyone went to the training arena. Azuala and Constellation took Apollo, his cabin, Artemis, her hunters ( they arrived not to long ago while we were running) and some minor Gods and Goddesses.

Golden, Kat, and Vines took Zeus, Ares, his cabin, Hades, Nico, Hermes, his cabin and some minor Gods and Goddesses.

Love, Revenge, and Amy took Aphrodite, her cabin, Athena, her cabin and some minor Gods and Goddesses.

I took Poseidon, Chris ( he accepted God hood and demanded his own cabin) Demeter, her cabin, Mr. D and his cabin, and minor Gods and Goddesses along with there children.

"LORD CHAOS PLEASE HELP ME I MIGHT KILL SOME ONE". I stated in my mind.

" PLEASE don't kill anyone just train ok ok" He said back.

Man this will be along war.