chapter 3

Hey guys its castlemaine I'm bored so I'm writing another chapter now so yea I OWN NOTHING EVERYTHING BELONGS TO RICK RIODEN

NEX POV

As Father told us we were leaving now I created a portal to Olympus. As we step through the portal the Olympians looked at us.Zeus looked at me with anger.

" Who are you guys to interrupt a Olympus council meeting" Zeus booms.

" I'm Chaos and these are my top soldiers their squad is known as ANGELS OF ORDER." Chaos said. At this all gods minor and major bowed to him.

My ex- brother said "HAHAHAHA THIS IS YOUR B-." He didn't finish that before I had my sword archangel and soul stealer at his throat. Most gods got ready to fight me but I let out a surge of power that blasted them all back. They look horrified that some was as powerful as me.

" How are you this powerful" Athena asked.

" Well that's for me to know to you to find out " I told her. I introduced my squad to the gods. As each person name was called they stepped forward and bowed.

" Now we are her to assist you gods in your struggle against the giants, titans, and my brother End" Father said.

the gods only nodded there heads and listened to my Father. I ended up tuning everything out not wishing to be here.

"-And Nex is stronger than me he hates most of you and will not hesitate to kill you all if he is pissed off." Father finished. They started asking me questions about where I lived before the army or am I cute ( Aphrodite). I growled really loud to get them to shut up.

God this will be a long war.

CHAOS POV AKA FATHER

As NEX opened a portal I could tell he didn't want to be here at all. I really hope this mission ends soon I hate seeing my son this way.

as I was about to explain how strong NEX was I was interpreted by the oh so loving Chris. note sarcasm. NEX shut him real quick and I was able to finish on a happy.

I was about to leave when some one screamed "take off that damn hood and mask so I can see you coward. You attacked my lover." The Athena-spawn screamed.

" My son does not have to listen to you Athena's spawn. And if any of you attack my son you will have primordials excluding Geae after you when the wars is done and I don't think y'all want that." I said in a serious tone that left no room to argue. My son gave his death glare and the Almighty Zeus flinched from it. My son smirked and turned around to leave.

" They will stay at the chaos cabin in camp half-blood and the rest of the army will appear when you are in desperate of back up." I stated and created a portal and left.

NEX POV

As Father left I looked at all the Olympians with my glare. I was wearing a dark assassin cloak with a white mask that had the three red scratch marks on my left eye and across it. You could see my pitch black armor with blood red streaks. They looked scared until Artemis spook up.

" Boy are the same NEX that have saved are kids and brought me hunters." She asked. I nodded and walked away from her and created a portal for us to go through. When me and the team teleported on the hill all the campers and Gods gathered in front of us.

I yelled " WE ARE THE ANGELS OF ORDER. And we were sent by Chaos to assist you in this dumb war. I'm NEX the leader of this elite group. This is my second in command Golden, Third in Cammand Kat. Then theres Azuala, Constellation,Flames, Love, Vines, Revenge, and Amy." Each one came forward as there names were called.

" Each was blessed by a primordial God or Goddess. But not on the level that I was blessed on." I said.

GOLDEN POV

After that I step in front of Percy and looked at each Gods and campers. As I was looking I spotted Annabeth. I started boiling with rage as I saw her kiss that Chris guy. I still remember when Chaos told us and the primordials about what happened to Percy.

FLASHBACK

I was in Elysium with Charles, Selina,  and Bianca. We were laying near the lake talking about things when we were teleported into a throne room that made Olympus look like a shack. A man in his thirties asked us if we would like to join Percy in there army. We all accept that's when I noticed Zoe right be me. But before I spoke Chaos and said "I would like to show you Percy's life." After that what I saw pissed me off. Annabeth that cheating whore I can't believe that she kissed another man in front of him. Than everyone acted like it was normal to do that. We watched him cry to him self when his parents died. We watched him change from caring and loving to some one who is cold, mysterious, dark. All he did was train his powers and skills. He left at the dead of night to save people. We saw the people ridicule him in his face. Spite on him trip him and beat him. No one and I mean no one helped they only laughed and said " so much for being the oh so great hero of Olympus" or " That's why your parents died. To get away from a dumb mistake like you" or " Chris is so much better than you that's why he is the greatest hero ever to live." When we saw his eyes they held no happiness no mischief no sparkle. They only held pain, sad, anger. Than it changes to his training.  We saw him run with 100 pound vest on, 95 pound wrist and ankle bands.

" Your training wouldn't be as intense as his but it will be a challenge." Nyx said.

We all looked at each other and agreed we will be there for Percy and will be the best of the best.

FLASHBACK ENDED

I spook up saying "We will train you all can wield at least 2 weapons if not more."

Chris came out of nowhere stating " I'm the best camper here so we don't need you all." I looked at Percy he only nodded and I looked back at Chris.

" Fight me here and now. powers and maiming are allowed." I stated he only nodded and brought out his sword and shield. Once he was ready he charged at me.