Yuan

#sexual assault ⚠️

Yuan was in the house. Jasmine had not expected for the oldest of the Long brothers to be at the house today. He often came and visited but he usually stayed in the main mansion with Hoon coming over to have a tea and chat with him. They sat in the kitchen table this time having what appeared to Jasmine as a serious conversation.

Hoon lifted his head and smiled as soon as he sensed her in the dining room. "Hey Jas!"

Jasmine bobbed her head as she retracted away to leave the family some privacy, but Yuan groaned and called for her to come over leaving her no other choice.

"Come Jasmine." Said Yuan in his innately authoritarian voice.

The command made Jasmine nervous instantly. Her heart thumped hard on her chest - uncertain to what Yuan wanted from her.

She strode over and stopped at few feet away from him. Not near or far. Just enough distance where she could stay in the bubble of her safety. There's something about Yuan that made her feel uneasy.

"Yes, Mr. Long." She responded in a small voice.

"Name your price." He demanded without a beat.

Her mouth hanged. Shocked at his sudden brazenness.

"What do you mean?" She retorted, insulted at his accusing voice.

"I think you know exactly what I mean." His hard stare never faltered. Yuan held his heavy eyes on her.

Hoon shot to his feet and carted himself towards Jasmine. Anger rode his furrowing eyebrows as he snapped at Yuan. "You don't need to accuse her of such things."

Yuan's dark beady eyes hovered from Jasmine to Hoon, his rigid face flushed but his lips remained pressed and thin. He's even more scary when he doesn't say anything.

Yuan let out a calming breath instead, it's not in his nature to engage in hostile exchange of words. Rather, he's used to his dominant presence intimidate people around him. He ruled himself to calm down and spoke in a casual and calm tone. "I was just trying to do what's best for you didi, there's no need to snap at me."

"Go for a walk, Jasmine." Hoon suggested to her and guided her out of the house. Hoon then walked back to the dining room glaring at Yuan.

Yuan shrugged unapologetically.

"I know, but there's no reason to speak to her that way, I could assure you, she's not that kind of woman."

"So you say..." Murmured Yuan against his cup of tea. He made sure his comment was inaudible enough so Hoon wouldn't understand. He soon put his cup down and rose to excuse himself. "I have to go, I promised my wife to take her out for dinner."

----

Jasmine was near the main gate when she heard a vehicle approaching. Yuan's car was so silent that she didn't notice the car was behind her until it was closed enough.

She turned over her shoulder casually, watching the car drove when the window in the passenger side started rolling down.

The vehicle stopped as it came beside her. She saw Yuan on the driver's seat, he leaned over close to the window. His face was relaxed and the heaviness on his features that seemed so menacing and hostile inside the house was not there. "Get in, Jasmine. I need to speak to you."

Jasmine hesitated. Well aware of the trouble she could get into.

When Yuan saw the hesitation on her face, he parked the car and decided to get out. He approached Jasmine to the other side and guided her to the vehicle, opening the door for her like a gentleman.

"Please, get in. It'll only take a few minutes."

She stepped back.

Yuan blocked her from the back. "I need to talk to you about Hoon if you have a few minutes."

She turned to look up at him, Yuan cast her an unreadable downward stare. "Please Jasmine, this is all for my brother's sake."

She decided to drop her guard then and hopped in the car - while Yuan got on the driver's side. Yuan put the car back on drive and drove off just a short distance outside the mansion's gate.

She doesn't know why, but being alone with him made her scared. She tried not to make herself too obvious but her rigid posture didn't help. She couldn't relax at all and Yuan noticed all these.

It takes a predator to know a prey and Jasmine is scared like a prey trapped inside a cage with a predator.

"You should relax." Said Yuan as he glanced at her side eye.

She tried, but she couldn't. Instead, she turned to him and asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"Nowhere, we're just having a talk in the car."

This does not make her feel better. Even so, she waited a few minutes before saying something else. "We should turn around."

"What's the rush? Last time I remember, you were willing to leave Hoon on his own so you could spend the night with Jun. Don't act like a saint all of a sudden."

Everything he says seems to either insult or accuse her. Jasmine started to protest, but Yuan's hand soon landed on her lap which took her by surprise. She tried to push his hand away but he'd clamped his fingers on her leg making her cringe at the sudden pain.

She gasped terrified, putting her other hand trying to pry him away.

Yuan stopped the car on the side of the road. Before Jasmine could realize what he had done, Yuan has already turned and barred his arm on her chest. He pushed her against the seat and moved to lean on her.

The weight of his body crushed her, Yuan was still on his seat when he grabbed her cheeks with both his hands and forced a kiss on her.

She bit his lips drawing out blood only making him angry.

He slammed her against the passenger door causing her let out a sudden squeal. Yuan climbed on top of her then, preventing her from doing anything else. He wrapped his fingers around her neck, tight enough where she could breathe but also feel the strain of his fingers.

This is his way of letting her know her life is within the grasp of his hand. He could squeeze her throat and kill her if he wants. And considering how rich he is, he'd probably get away from it too and Jasmine knows this.

"I want to know exactly what kind of spell you put on my brothers to make them fall for you!" His other hand slipped inside the loose sweatpants she wore crawling dangerously to her center. He touched his finger to the wet part of her and slipped a finger inside of her. "Is it the sex?"

Jasmine kicked her legs and screamed, fighting to get him off her but Yuan had been overwhelmingly strong that nothing she did was enough to make him move. "No!" She pleaded. "I haven't even kiss or slept with Hoon."

Yuan smiled dangerously. "Is that so?" He found it hard to believe and assumed Jasmine to be lying. "Maybe you should sleep with me! I could make you my side woman. No one would even know."

"No!" She kicked him again. "I'll call the police on you! You bastard."

Yuan eyes glowed wild and laughed. "What do you think will happen? Do you think the cops will believe you when I say you've been luring both my brothers to bed? I will paint you as a thief." He looked at her, assessing her. She's young and obviously not from a well off family. "You are a gold digger, Jasmine. And you are after my family's wealth. I cannot allow that to happen."

"So what will you do? Have me arrested?"

He shook his head and leaned even closer. Close enough where she could smell the tea from his breath. "Why would I do that when I could have more fun with you?"